Reviews for Team STIK (Strike)
AwesomeMan327 chapter 11 . 2/3/2020
I have no problem with Izuku getting a different weapon (ok a small issue because I actually really liked the design of the previous one as it was more unique than Gale’s more cliche design. I had imagined it working a bit like Ed’s automail blade from Fullmetal), but I definitely didn’t like the reasoning for the change. It’s changed because All Might says Izuku is trying too much to be like him, which I wholeheartedly disagree with. The only thing that’s the same as All Might’s weapon was the fact that it could turn into a gauntlet, yet that wasn’t its only feature like it was for All Might. That’s really all I have to say in criticism because that decision kind of upset me.
wyattbillings63 chapter 62 . 1/29/2020
This story is fantastic I can't wait to see what you are going to do next
Madmagusmax chapter 62 . 1/24/2020
So, when is Izuku going to come clean? Also Salem and Overhaul are making an alliance! That cannot be good!
Odins Eye chapter 62 . 1/24/2020
It is nice to see the gang back, also it is even funnier that Juan is obviously is a big nerd as I saw that Dungeons and Dragons shout out.
Kaiser Dragon chapter 62 . 1/24/2020
The team is back and the gang is going to be even stronger than ever. Also when Izuku’s relationship with Yang is revealed their had better be roasting and teasing.
Sayians4ever chapter 62 . 1/24/2020
So when are the gang going to roast Izuku for scoring with Yang?
Lokis Tongue chapter 62 . 1/24/2020
The band is back together and the gang is going to have their minds blown.
Ikki chapter 62 . 1/24/2020
This is going to be fun. The gang is back together.
Thunder Dragon chapter 62 . 1/24/2020
I got one two things from this chapter. Izuku’s whipped by Yang and the team is back together!
Rio Skyron chapter 62 . 1/25/2020
I love the D&D reference lol. Glad to see more of this.
LunariaDecielo chapter 2 . 1/24/2020
I feel like there was no need for him to get OFA... I mean, he said in the first chapter, that he would become a Hunstman, no matter what anyone said. Unless in he 10 year span, his confidence was destroyed... But we know Izuku for his determination, soo... Idk?
WriterForFun365 chapter 62 . 1/23/2020
Okay, right now, real talk.

My Hero Season 4 and RWBY Volume 7 have both been AMAZING in their own ways.

I can't express how awesome season 4 was, especially episode 13. The episode "Infinite 100" felt like everything I wanted from the manga to happen in the anime HAPPENED. The music, the effects, the art style, the animation, the voice-acting, all of it was so breathtaking, I almost CRIED, especially when (SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT) Midoriya saved Eri, with an AMAZING OST called Might U for the new MHA movie, Heroes Rising. (SPOILERS End)

RWBY Volume 7 has been an amazing season to watch with bombshell after bombshell of secrets finally being out, like (SPOILERS) Ironwoods plan for a new communications tower, Team RWBY and JNR getting their Huntsman licenses, the truth and existence of Salem finally being released to Mantle and Atlas, and the 2 best for last, PENNY IS ALIVE AND JACQUE SCHNEE IS ARRESTED! (SPOLERS End)

Great chapter as always and i'm excited for your triumphant return and Midoriya finally reuniting with Team RNJRS!

(Also I like the mini short-story D&D reference at the end of the chapter, it was a nice touch ;) )
OceanLord2017 chapter 62 . 1/20/2020
Hehehe...the meeting didn't end in blood. IT'S A MIRACLE! And Overhaul is gonna talk with Salem...YAY! I mean, oh no, whatever shall the heroes do?

Alrighty...Mistral should be a fun ride for everyone. Though I get the feeling that Lionheart will be found out sooner rather than later. Can't wait to see how that turns out. At least we can 'aww' over Izuku and Oscar meeting up with everyone.

Hehehe...I've only ever been a Human Monk...so yeah.

Til Next Time...Have Fun!
RHatch89 chapter 62 . 1/20/2020
Awesome update :)
0zymandias chapter 62 . 1/20/2020
so is the Port Mafia just a nice name or is this gonna get some Bungou Stray Dogs character.
995 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »