Reviews for Ten Minutes in the Afterlife
0187DC202 chapter 1 . 4/24/2018
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2018
The Rise of Five

"What is with all the secrecy, Mr. Davenport? Where are we?" Adam asked as he, Donald, and Chase stepped out of the elevator into a hallway.

"We’re all on the 110th floor of Davenport Tower the most technologically advanced skyscraper in the world. And this is our new home." Donald explained.

Donald swiped a key card on one of the doors, revealing a penthouse.

"Woah! Check out that view!" Adam gasped running over to the window.

"Seriously this place is amazing." Chase said with a smile.

"Not bad, huh?" Donald asked.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Just then a ball came flying at Bree.

"What do I do?" Bree asked once she caught the ball.

"Throw it….To someone who's looking." Leo said as Bree accidentally threw the ball at someone's face.

"Wow! You caught that with your face." Bree said once she reached the boy.

"Just once I'd like to show these fools up and go all NBA in their faces." Leo said.

"Then why don't you?" Chase asked.

"Look at me! There's more meat on a dog bone!" Leo said.

"Yeah, but now you have us to help you." Adam said as he picked Leo up from behind.

"Huh? Wait…What?! No! These are my good drawers! Aaaaahhh!" Leo screamed as he got the ball in and fell to the ground. Just then everyone started cheering for Leo.

"Yeah, I got mad skills! Yeah!" Leo cheered.

"Here ya go, baby." Leo said signing his name on a ball for a girl. "You guys rock! Ever since gym class, everyone wants to be my friend. And there's been a certain gentleness to my wedgies."

"It's the least we could do. You gave us our first taste of freedom." Bree said.

"Yeah, and our first taste of Salisbury steak. Uh, yum!" Adam said taking a bit of the steak.

"Where were you?" Leo asked Chase as he walked through the gym doors.

"I was in the computer lab, taking med school courses. Guess who just became a chiropractor in the Philippines." Chase said.

"Aw, look. The doggy likes me." Adam said while the school’s mascot started stroking him. "Okay doggy that's enough. Hey, I said that's enough!"

"Hey, I'm Kavan. Aren't you the girl that tried to make me eat a basketball in gym class?" Kavan asked Bree.

"Oh! You remembered." Bree said.

"I'm warning you, dog, you're messin' with the wrong guy, my sisters a black belt she'll beat you up!" Adam screamed at the Dingo.

"So, there's this party tonight. You wanna go?" Kavan asked Bree.

"A party? I've never been to one. I mean, yes, I have! My whole life's a party! You're invited. Wanna dance?" Bree asked doing some dance.

"No! It's my Salisbury steak!" Adam shouted.

"Why are Adam's eyes turning red?" Leo asked.

"Oh, no! His heat vision!" Chase gasped.

"His what?" Leo asked.

"It's a glitch. Whenever he gets too upset his heat vision acts up!" Chase gasped.

"We're dingoes, we're here, there's nothing- watch out!" One of the cheerleaders screamed as a girl they threw in the air was about to fall.

"I got her! I got her!" Bree said speeding over to catch the girl but was too late.

"Oh. Oops. Overshot it. But don't worry, I know a chiropractor in the Philippines." Bree told the girl.

"I hope we're not too late." Donald said once he and Tasha ran into the school.

"Do you smell smoke?" Tasha asked him.

"We're too late." Donald said and they ran off again.

"People. People. Statistics show that if we don't panic, at least 70% of us will make it out alive." Chase said attempting to calm everyone down but failed miserably as they all started panicking again.

"Oh, no! They killed Dooey Dingo." Tasha said as the mascots head rolled on the floor.

"So... how was school?! Get in the helicopter!" Donald screamed and the four teens ran out of the gym.

Time Skip to that Night

"I can't believe this is our last night in the lab." Bree said while brushing her hair.

"I think Leo's really gonna miss us." Chase said.

"Yeah, me too." Adam said as he looked down at Leo who was asleep at Adam’s feet. "Think we should wake him up?"
"No, let him sleep." Bree said.

"But he's drooling on my socks." Adam whined before closing their capsule doors and they fell fast asleep.
MikeyBeeLover chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
I LOVE THIS! :D
BrightLotusMoon chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Anyway, like I said on AO3, praise ADHD toys! And we should both write about him using shuriken as fidget spinners until Donnie gets tired of bandaging his hands and just makes him one.

PS, I think i have seen you on Tumblr. My username is the same.
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
I really like this story. I was waiting for someone to do a kinda 'what happened to Mikey the Newtralizer zapped him in the 'When Worlds Collide' episode.' I could see this happen if they ever did a follow up episode.

I'm glad he got to see Master Splinter and that Master Splinter was able to clear the air on a few things with Mikey. That he and his brothers do appreciate him and love him very much. I actually got teary eyed in the end.

Well done!
No Guns Only Roses chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
I love this! So emotional!