Reviews for Rurouni Bishonen : Saitou's 34th Birthday
CaffeinatedFlower chapter 1 . 5/6
I think I have abs now from laughing so hard! This is gonna be my go-too whenever I am sad XD you got the characters down so well if they existed in this alternate universe XD And also I love how you added the little facial expressions next to the dialogue, takes it to another level !
FrenchieLeigh chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Oh man. I can't stop laughing. I actually have to review as I read so I don't forget anything. Instead of a coherent review, I'm going to highlight my favourite parts:

- Hijikata setting up shop at the party definitely reminds me of Kyouya from Ouran XD Also, the whole idea of Shinsengumi merch cracks me up. (I actually just gave myself a shinsengumi manicure.)

- I would love. LOVE. some Shinsengummies.

- Referencing the how Saitou always say Battousai so slowly. YES. Such a subtle reference; I love it!

- Hijikata gummies are sake flavoured! (and Hiko hoarding them)

- Sano wrapping presents (for Saitou!) with Shishio's bandages. Actually, Sano wrapping presents at all.

- Hijikata's de-saketizer (and his infomercial)

- Okita tuberculized the cake XDDD

- Hiko: "Sí"

- Shishio wrapped up like a present, oh man.

- "It's okay…take this… *looks at the lollipop* Oh, never mind. It's a Hijikata-lollipop…"

I'm surprised Hijikata didn't give Saitou a Shinsengumi lactaid pill. P

I enjoyed all the insanity, even though the format did make for a lightly dizzying read. Thanks for the laughs! :)
openwindow chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
BWAHAHAHAHA!
Swirly Ayuri chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
XD for everything! Any chance of a sequel? *chibi Kenshin eyes* Oh, BTW, I'm sure you'll get a lot more reviews if allow anonymous ones, ne? Again, arigatou for a hilarious fic :D
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
hehe...Shinsen-gummies...that's great...hehe...AND I WANT AN OKITA PLUSHIE! Sou-Kun was hillarious! I loved it! Was squeaking while I laughed!
Sleeps in Rain chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
*ROFLMDAO* THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Seta speaking SPANISH! OMG, this was insanely brilliant! *gasping for air and holding her aching tummy* Jeez...just when I think I've seen and read it all... _ WAH! *glomps her Saito-plushie*
Amethyst Remembrance chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Dear god, that was funny! XD I bow to your humor writing skills. X3 thanks for making me laugh! You should write more of these. o_o
Maru-kun chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Your story's hilarious, dawg. But their was no death or genocide. I was slightly disappointed. Very funny, very funny! Got my mind off a depressing subject, it did. Which was why I read it. LATERS!
ohmytenken chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
drunk soujirou?lets imagine that*gets lost is some magical world of imagination)

soujirou:heh heh*gulps down more sake* isn't it a nice and suny day today?

michiyo:but soujirou, it's winter(well it is in my fantasy-land)

soujirou:winter? that explains all the white stuff...is thiss stuff as tasty as that sanosuke lolipop?*eats snow*

michiyo:ARGH!SOUJIROU!DON'T!

soujirou:m,tasty stuff...them be god

michiyo:you think snow is tasty?lemme try*eats snow*O.0*Ode to Joy plays in the background*IT'S MARVOLOUS!I HAVE TO TELL THE WORLD!HEY WORLD!

world:WHAT?

michiyo:SNOW IS TASTY!

soujirou:thats true

world:WHAT THE ~censored~!
sekihoutai chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Funniest shite I've read in a while. Really.

Okita. Boy, he's just so cute-helping Soujiro and making a party for Saitou-sama. I think I'm in love haha.

Saitou. O.O Bet he was scared. Yup, keep telling yourself it was "one of those days". :D

Soujiro. The drunk 16 year old. Aw, Soujiro is really cute! Love to Saitou-san! Heh, no sake for Sou-kun.

Kenshin. Oro man. ...I laughed so hard when he hid behing Hiko after Shishio threatened him. :D

Sanosuke & Sano. I can picture them. The freeloading duo-just that one is smarter than the other.

Hiko. Spanish translator indeed! ::snickers::

Aoshi & Hijikita. ::glomps them in a dark and mysterious way:: Mwahaha. You made them sound so funny.

Shishio. :O THE LIVING RIBBON! I'm never forgetting that. xD

...

I think I got everyone covered up. Kickass story. :D
donna8157 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
OMG! That was soo funny! I think that was the funniest RK fic I've ever read. Actually, I take that back .. it was the funniest fic ever! D Haha. _ I loved the little Saitou song.

I hope you will be able to write more humor fics. You have a real talent for it.

_
MysticInca chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Tee hee hee HE! That was too much! A wonderful twist on the cast of Rurouni Kenshin. I can't simply choose a single thing I loved the most, it was all just too damn funny. good job!
Mystic
Imalefty chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
! That was great! _
insanitysmiles chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
OO! I LOVE THIS STORY! ITS SO FUNNI! You should make a sequel!
haha!
Shinsengumi Rule!
Gabriela-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Oh my God! This fic is SO messed up, and it is HILARIOUS beyond BELIEF! I was laughing hysterically the whole time I was reading it. Every time I thought that nothing weirder or funnier could possibly happen, you put a new bizarre twist in the story!
My favorite parts included: