Reviews for The White Wolf of Westeros
TheRightPrice chapter 56 . 8/2
Glad for the update, thanks!
W8W chapter 56 . 8/1
Interesting chapter.

You did excellent job showing how devastating are cannonballs especially to unprepared enemy.

Still saying that they are more impactful than dragons is overstatement. Ciri would also counter artillery. She don't even need to slaughter crew. She just need to teleport into gunpowder magazine with a torch and teleport out without it.

Wasn't Mountain mission to capture Margaery? He change it and went after Renly. I am not sure if it is insubordination or initiative (It mostly depend on Tywin opinion about this change)

I don't like Joffrey trap because it was effective and impressive. Like I said earlier I like him as a moron. Maybe he was ripped off and didn't figure it out because he wanted more of new toy.
Jon Snow chapter 56 . 7/28
Cannons are a fearsome weapon.

Who will win the match between Loras and Gregor?
Jon Snow chapter 55 . 7/28
Catelyn and Geralt have met again.

Who is going to be Lord Paramount after The Blackfish?

So R'hllor/Rlo is one of the first Old Gods.
Pokemon chapter 54 . 7/28
These ghouls breed?
Mastermind4892 chapter 56 . 7/28
The theater of war has been changed forever. I can’t wait to see what comes next.

Welcome back, my friend!
epic fight. no matter how good geralt is. in a fight without magic, jamie is a very, very strong opponent. glad to see he was able to cause so many problems for geralt and show why he is one of the very best fighters in westeros a legend. of all rivalries geralts and jamie is my favorite.
Star chapter 56 . 7/24
Enjoyable chapter...

And i feel u bro...I'm on my notice period while looking for new job, only i should be doing that but am instead playing elden ring
cool
Eric the Looney chapter 56 . 7/25
You know, this is actually a special battle for other reasons besides it being the beginning of the end of knighthood. This is probably the last opportunity we get to have so many quality sword fighters on one battlefield before they might start dying.

Going off Alt Shift x’s video on the “best” normal fighters of Westeros, plus the new addition, the great tournament had 7 great fighters, though two of them didn’t participate. But here, we got 6 of the great fighters all on one battlefield. And some of them haven’t even had an opportunity to meet yet. Or…will they be meeting under very different circumstances? I can’t help but notice that Lady Brienne and Ser Jamie are both on this battlefield, and this could make for an opportunity for Brienne to find out what it really would be like to fight Jamie at his best. The Mountain, The Hound and the Knight of Flowers are to be expected. (hope sandor’s doing okay with all the flashes of fire going on nearby) Yet you also name dropped Garlan the Gallant! That means this is going by the book Tyrell family tree. It also means that the greatest tyrell swordsman is in the rear guard. And if that’s the case, perhaps we’ll get an unexpected preview of what Garlan vs Gregor would be like in the books.

Moreover, this is also you showing the slow erosion of the old world. As the cannon’s first victim was the Lord Paramount himself: Mace Tyrell. Zarim killing him first might be a hint of what his quest is going to do to the world around him. He talks about uplifting the lower classes, but in the process, there are men he’s going to kill in power who might not have been…exactly called a bad leader. Mace might’ve been a numbskull, but he had good support, and nobody really grumbled about his rule of the reach. Aside from those jealous florents. Plus, despite his own carefulness, Zarim still has the arrogance of a noble, as he talks about gunpowder weaponry as if he’s going to keep it under his control forever. Make it into his tool to hold an advantage over the powerful. But knowledge, once shared, can’t be put back. It will last somewhere in the world, and with a gamebreaker like this? The nobles will be trying everything to figure it out and get their hands on that kind of power. Maybe even…miniaturize it for musket weaponry?

Anyways, with Mace gone, much of book 4 is thrown out without him as the main Tyrell power player. Does this mean Willas will have to assume leadership as the lame flower, and be forced to take the tyrells in a vastly different position compared with canon? Joining the throne not in strength but in weakness?

And for that matter, what does it mean that Renly seems to have survived his brush with the fire? Does that mean his death by being blown up won’t happen here? After all, it is written in prophecy via the house of the Undying that the flowery stag will die by being blown up (fire). And prophecy has power in the world of Westeros.

Whatever the case, if nothing else, this is showing exactly what Jamie saw in Loras. That he could easily grow into a great warrior beyond his jousting ways. That he’s also thinking on his feet pretty well, and making some pretty quick tactical assessments in the moment. Recognizing necessity, desperation and foolhardiness. Turning him into the temporary leader of the faction in this…recreation of the battle of Nagashino. Where the use of gunpowder obliterated an older tactic.

And Oh brienne…if only you knew. Your deduction about Gregor’s target has a modicum of sense to it, but your abandoning your post won’t go well once the other men of house cleagane swoop in and take down the other retainers for their real goals you were guarding. Still, have to wonder if the mountain is also overreaching if he wants the credit to capture Marg, Olenna and Renly in one fell swoop.

Finally, I suspect that there will be a lone survivor from this clash that will make their way north to the war in the riverlands. After this devastation, they’ll seek out Stannis as the only remaining active challenger to the Lannisters, and seek aid after this disaster for Stormlands and the reach. And Geralt will have someone to appeal to for assistance in the Crone Wars of mutual aid in the mess that Westeros is rapidly becoming. And I don’t know if this will be Loras, Brienne or Margaery, but it just feels right that this might be the character outcome to all this. Personally, my money’s on Brienne. As this would then become part of her promised quests to fulfill Loras’s last request to “Find Geralt” and thus bring her story into the greater story being told in this world.

Anyhow, this was a fun chapter to go through, with a surprise based on who was present, and a chance to see even greater changes to come. Write on!
dadg12346 chapter 56 . 7/25
Epic chapter
BRUH3000 chapter 4 . 7/25
Characters acting so out of characters, the world bending for the sake of Geralt, Geralt telling his story to the Characters of asoiaf, a pathetic attempt at shocking us (the readers) with the reactions of said characters. I've come to a conclusion that this story is a worthless, indulgent, piece of shit, cringe bulshit story.
Haku's Lover18 chapter 56 . 7/25
Thank you so much for updating! I love this story so much! It is so well written and has great character development. I hope you can update soon!
coronadomontes chapter 56 . 7/24
good
Eternal.Disaster chapter 56 . 7/24
As always, amazing chapter! Great battle scene in this chapter! Great work!
1,746 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »