Reviews for Before The Dawn
Guest2 chapter 41 . 8/8
By the Old, the New, and the Drowned this is very good writing, excellent story. Can't wait for the sequel, keep up the good work! : )
Matt320 chapter 41 . 8/6
I appreciate you
lulu2613 chapter 41 . 8/4
I really enjoyed this story! And you gave me one the one thing I always wanted Jon and Dany as family only! Absolutely brilliantly written fanfiction story! Which is just begging for a sequel! Hint hint!
lulu2613 chapter 37 . 8/4
If only Catelyn was alive to see Jon walk out of the fire.
lulu2613 chapter 36 . 8/4
That's my baby! No longer Jon Snow or Jon Stark. Aemon Tagaryren has risen long may he reign!
lulu2613 chapter 35 . 8/4
The night is dark and full of terrors.
lulu2613 chapter 32 . 8/4
Ceseri is dead? That will crush Jamie. I kind of wished Jamie had died instead.
lulu2613 chapter 31 . 8/4
Poor renly. I liked him.
lulu2613 chapter 26 . 8/4
Varys?
lulu2613 chapter 25 . 8/4
How do did he escape?
lulu2613 chapter 24 . 8/4
Echoes indeed. This has Littlefinger written all over it. Where is Varys?
lulu2613 chapter 22 . 8/4
God those Starks and Tullys are idiots to trust Littlefinger! He just said that Lysa and him are close! Catelyn needs to dig a little harder in her past she might not have noticed that Petyr was obsessed with her and still is , but she should have noticed her sister's obsession with him!
lulu2613 chapter 21 . 8/4
Damn that Littlefinger! Where is Lady when you need her? Thank god she's alive even if it caused a sacrifice. Even though Selyse was an absolute monster to her daughter so she kind of deserved what she got. Speaking of please don't kill shireen!
lulu2613 chapter 20 . 8/4
Strange kid.
lulu2613 chapter 19 . 8/3
Since Jon, in this story, never went to the wall and took the black which means he never met Ygritte I will say it for her. "You know nothing, Jon Snow". He will always be Jon Snow.