Reviews for Before The Dawn
mvetter chapter 26 . 4/27
I very much like this iteration of Sansa!
Soraslove chapter 15 . 3/28
well it's the fucking cersei and her crew.
Soraslove chapter 12 . 3/28
Sansa needs a reality check, man.
Soraslove chapter 9 . 3/18
I wonder what they will do with rhaegar's remains...
Soraslove chapter 6 . 3/18
So.. who knows? Little finger's spy's? Vary's? Catelyn the bitch? Although i can't imagine if it where her, she wouldn't say something about it.
Soraslove chapter 3 . 3/18
Interesting that lyanna couldn't have anymore children.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 3/18
I never liked catelyn and ned together anyways.
I hate you
Honestly you are wasting chapters at this point, it’s obvious thing won’t really happen and these dragons will take forever before they hatch. Also I think we are past the point of Jon needing to keep this a secret with everyone around. Hell if the truth came out then things would become more interesting.
I think your biggest writing flaw here is that you make everyone so smart they are stupid. Literally no one trusts Varys or Bealish but for some reason everyone just goes along with them and plays right into their hand.
Honestly I think it was a big stretch making aegon the one who had Sansa abducted when it was seemingly petyr.
mommyissues chapter 1 . 2/23
JUST HAD THE PISS OF MY LIFE...

ON ANOTHER, HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR DRINK LYANNA... AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HXD GET GIGA PAWNED NERD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA CANT STOP LAUGHING (!) HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AGET FUCKING REKT BITCH THATS FOR LEAVIGN YOUR SON BEHIND YE CUNT NOW EAT MY SHIT YA DIRTY OLD HAG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH THATS FOR YOUR COOLNESS TOWARDS YER OWN FUCKING SON YOU DESERVE THE WORST OF THE WORST HOPE YOU GET TRICKED BY RAMSAY AND HAVE TO BE EXPOSED TO THE 30 Days Of Torture SET HAHAHAHAHAHAH HFUCK YOU YA UGLY BITCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING CUNT YOU HAVE A SON ALREADY AND ABANDONED HIM WOULD MAKE FOR A TERRIBLE MOTHER EVEN MINE FUCKING OWN PSYCHO OF A MOTHER IS BETTER THAN YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
GRAVE DIGGER chapter 18 . 2/23
GOD HOW CRAZY IS IT IM FUCKING PISS DRUNK NEVER THOUGHT ID BE GRAVE DIGGING IN MY LIFE BUT THIS MAKES AN EXCEPTION
GRAVEPISSER chapter 17 . 2/23
WOW! HOW FUCKING CRAZY! 10 CHAPTERS LATER AND IM STILL PISSING ON HER GRAVE! HOLY FUCK!
MENTALASYLUMPATI chapter 1 . 2/23
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA LOOK AT ALL THIS PISS ITS LITERALLY FUCKING INUNDATING YOUR GARVE FUCK YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »