Reviews for Cobweb Afternoon
Saionji's Rose Bride chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
Congratulations! Your fanfic has been selected to be in the Utena Best of Fanfiction C2 Community. It has been chosen because of its quality and or originality in the section of its type. Please feel free to visit the C2 Community in this section.

Thanks!

Saionji's Rose Bride C2 Staff
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
Very beautiful and well written, I loved this story. You are truly a talented author. I can't wait for another story by you.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
I'm hooked on this. Too bad there's only one more chapter left.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
Wonderful! This is one of the better stories on concerning this couple.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
This is good so far. I like Juri and Saionji much better, but Kozue and Juri are also very interesting. I'm off to read more...
Alithea chapter 4 . 7/23/2003
I love this one. I really do and everytime I read it i love it even more. Mostly, I think, becuase I can see it happening.
fan chapter 3 . 3/15/2003
good work.

i hope for a happy ending.
AegisThorne chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
I am delighted that we continue to be graced by your burgeoning talent. I agree with the wonderful Alithea, and hope to see yet more of your work here.
fan chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
good story, writte more please
Alithea chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
I wonder Iever you will believe that you are a fantastic writer. Your prose have such depth behind them and I have no doubt that as you mature they will only 're sure to out do me, if you have not out done me already. I want to ask you for more. I want to say that you should write another I think it's just me being selfish. Your tales always leave me that such a good thing? . Congradulations on a wonderful story. Oh before I forget. This story just made me concede on out on going 're right they're alike. You win. :)