Reviews for A Colorful Collection of Passive Aggressive One-Shots
Anubis Cloudly chapter 11 . 10/21/2021
Man this chapter really got to me, great stuff!
Skibblez chapter 27 . 3/9/2021
I just love this universe soooo much! I could re-read the one shots and full story a million times and never tire of it! 3
Guest chapter 27 . 4/8/2020
Absolutely hilarious
heyitsmeduhnat chapter 27 . 2/5/2020
So glad you are back.
QueenXBanshee chapter 27 . 1/13/2020
OMG! This is so freaking hilarious! Nin Nin!
the-lionness chapter 27 . 1/12/2020
Yay, welcome back. This was hilarious, but dang-the Sabertooth coffers must run pretty deep because 6 statues?!
Juliastes chapter 27 . 1/11/2020
welcome back. this was such a bemusing chapter. best of luck on your challenge of finishing the story
stranger1999 chapter 27 . 1/9/2020
this was hilarious!XD
i was missing PAPI so im glad to hear its gonna update soon
Cma57 chapter 27 . 1/9/2020
I started reading PAPI when you were about three chapters in and all I can say about seeing you note today is YAYAYAYAY! I’m excited to keep reading this story.
Livalibus chapter 27 . 1/9/2020
So glad you are back, this was so good humored I absolutely loved it. Happy early birthday, my 30th is Feb 9 bye bye 20s :-)
MorriganFae chapter 27 . 1/9/2020
Sobriety suspended (in more ways than one). I like how even in a drabble you drop in humorous and clever lines. I’m glad you’re writing again and look forward to PAPI!
valerioux chapter 27 . 1/9/2020
Yay welcome back and shall be waiting for the update for PAPI :) and hope you have a fun bday celebration
ShanaHollows chapter 27 . 1/9/2020
LMAO - Awesome! WELCOME BACK! It's so good to see you writing again! I love Frosch reincarating, but I probably love Gray and Natsu plotting more! Can't wait to read PAPI!
Grimnack chapter 27 . 1/9/2020
I'm glad you're back! At least a little. I've missed your work quite a bit and I'm looking forward to seeing you how PAPI ends
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2019
Chap 8 is too damn adorable and I cant stop squealing!