Reviews for A Colorful Collection of Passive Aggressive One-Shots
Juliastes chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Bisca! I love it that she made it into this. It seems that this is borderline spoilery for the main story. I wonder if she will make a Cameo later on.
An Amber Pen chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
I can see Erza being pushy about that. Kagura is right, that stuff is so dumb! Parliamentary procedure should stick to parliamentary proceedings. I was so happy to get this alert! Definitely keep writing!
Fairy.Rains chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
u should totally start selling those tshirts...
Forbidden-Hanyou chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Omfg! XD Erza is a part of BSBU? BTW, I came up with a name for the hot guys you can do body shots off of! "Body Shot Bros" xD And so cool that you used part of my suggestion! Great title choice for this! :)
wordsaremyspells1331 chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Super funny! Looking forward to your one-shot bonanza!
Grimnack chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Hah! What an excellent way to prevent Erza from stopping the removal of rules. I like there's a short side story to go with the randomness of the BSBU. I want to see more so multiple updates a day for a while will be interesting (as long as you still update PAPI). Which is great.
ThayetJade chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Hahahahahaha Mira you sneaky she-devil, distracting Erza with cake! Hahahahahaha love this!
ShanaHollows chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
HYSTERICAL. And their motto is the best! This sorority needs to be a thing...everywhere.

Looking forward to reading your awesome one-shots!
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22