Reviews for A Colorful Collection of Passive Aggressive One-Shots
Trifan chapter 25 . 6/28/2018
Too funny. I knew Gray had to somewhat enjoy cockblocking if only to fuck with Natsu, but this... And of course Loke would free himself from his bonds and then just sort of hang around.
they.call.me.Bridge chapter 25 . 6/28/2018
You xD made xD him xD a xD super xD hero?! X’D i am dead xD cant fucking breathe xD oh gods im crying. In public. Shit fucking panda im going to find my grave now while I hyperventilate xD
MorriganFae chapter 25 . 6/28/2018
Gajeel shaking Levy’s shoulders asking “what do we do, Levy? WHAT DO WE DO?” was hilarious!

Gray in a cape and boxer briefs (with a red circle and a cross through it?) Perfect cockbuster superhero attire!

One of the shortest drabbles I have read, but definitely one of the funniest! Loved it!
Rein Serenity chapter 25 . 6/28/2018
WHY!? Just... WHY!? Why am I still re-reading this TvT!? One day Gray, one day you will cockblock again. Can't wait for more.
Bakers28 chapter 25 . 6/28/2018
I’m screaming this is HILARIOUS
MissVarta chapter 25 . 6/28/2018
LOL I FVCKING SNORTED
Not a good idea to read these one-shots in public xD
But I was just so excited that you updated and I couldn’t help myself.
Keep up the awesome work!
valerioux chapter 25 . 6/28/2018
Lmao this was hilarious. Awesome job
CelticHeart13 chapter 25 . 6/28/2018
Captain Cockblock! lmfao But I love Cockbuster as well, makes me sing wanna build a snowman!
Grimnack chapter 25 . 6/28/2018
When we discussed you writing about the cockblocking I didn't think you'd go this way with it. I laughed really hard so I support your choice. I can't even try to argue that this isn't a thing. bravo.
ShanaHollows chapter 25 . 6/28/2018
LMAO It turned out well! Gray Cockbuster...I love it!
Abc382 chapter 25 . 6/28/2018
Lol
miamu-chan chapter 24 . 6/20/2018
so sweet Mysty is apparantly adapting into his role as her dad.
CelticHeart13 chapter 19 . 5/28/2018
is it wrong I kinda wish this was how they met in the actual story lol
Trifan chapter 12 . 2/14/2018
This is my favorite of these so far. After reviewing the moon drip chapters this is definitely how I would've liked things to end.
co0ki3.m0n5ter chapter 23 . 2/1/2018
Juvia! Is she gonna make an appearance I papi? I need her. Gray needs her! Aaahhh
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »