Reviews for Without a Doubt
Maggy chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Too funny- not the story, but that my first fanfic was a sort of reverse bookend for this one! :-) I only just read it because I'm afraid of spoilers (... since I only got to see episodes through PART I (gr) of the Jack the Ripper ep.)

ANYWAY- great minds(? pardon the expression) apparently think alike.

I enjoy your touch with dialogue, and the depth with which you imagine our favorite Cirronian's feelings. It's not just a surface approach; you give a clear (and welcome) sense that "Cole" is also "Daggon," and the glimpses you give of his alien culture are believable and intriguing.

Thanks again!
Fluffy Cat1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Well, Blue, only you can touch on all the unsaid emotions of a scene like this. The grief, loss, guilt, all the pain, and you handle it so beautifully. Love Cole's need to provide comfort to Mel. You can easily feel Mel's feelings and emotions after seeing Rod and knowing they would never have a life together, that he has gone on without her. Emotional and compelling read, providing us with a scene we probably should have seen in the episode but didn't. Thank you.
pat palmer chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
If I had not seen the episode, I would not have understood much about it. But, since I did see the eipisode,and after reading this, I need a box of tissue to wipe away the tears. This fic was a perfect aftermath. I really do want to cry for both Mel and Cole.