Reviews for Shall We Dance
FineEyesPrettyWoman chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
must admit, would love to see the original twist of tricking Darcy into a dance in a non-farcical story.
montserat chapter 7 . 8/7/2017
Simply amazing! This is one of the most interesting stories about Darcy and Lizzy that I read so far.
Another Lizzie chapter 7 . 8/5/2017
Very well done! Had me chuckeling out loud. You managed to get just about everyone in there.
LadyPavo chapter 7 . 7/31/2017
Such an amazing characters parade, they all are more brave, more ready to jump, and it resolves the home book in one scene! And I totally loved it. It was incredibly great and satisfying.
Also I loved the quiet interaction between Darcy and Elizabeth
HelenFD chapter 7 . 7/31/2017
So you've gone from introduction to proposal in six chapters! A very entertaining achievement. Just what I needed on a dreary winter's day.
G'day and many thanks.
Colleen S chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
Love this story!
Genella chapter 7 . 7/30/2017
I think the thing i enjoy most about your P&PFF, Wade, is you fresh perspective (ie: your device in this story - Well played indeed!) I have been reading FF on multiple sites for years and P&P is a favorite of mine, so I have read all the good, bad and ugly that is out there (OK, once or twice I have had to stop after a chapter or so to save my sanity) and you are right that you can only rephrase Canon so many ways.

My own writing (unpublished all) does not cover P&P primarily because I have been too worn by over used devices and obviously not thinking enough outside the box. So thank you for showing me what could be done with well informed imagination and giving me the impetus to once again try to save Lydia from herself. I look forward to more from you in the future.
thedeviltrite chapter 7 . 7/28/2017
Such an enjoyable read!
violetvolpe chapter 7 . 7/28/2017
I just read this for the second time and I still love it! It says so much about your writing that even when I knew it was coming I was still surprised by chapter 6's cliffhanger. Hope you'll keep on writing!
Motherof8 chapter 7 . 7/21/2017
That was a nice surprise. I enjoyed the story. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 7/21/2017
That was a surprise
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 7/21/2017
Haha,,,smart girl that Mary!
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 7/21/2017