Reviews for Shall We Dance
Sheila Majczan chapter 7 . 7/3/2017
Oh, that is even faster than my imagination can keep up but oh, so delightful. This is just so romantic. I loved it. Well written.
Sheila Majczan chapter 6 . 7/3/2017
I had meant to ask if Lady Catwitch and/or Wickhead were going to show up...so in my mind they were no surprise upon entering the ball room.

But a third set? Darcy is well and truly committed now. Tomorrow he will be visiting Mr. Bennet to ask for permission to court our dear Elizabeth.

Thank you for this amusing chapter...I do hope they located some hot tar.
Sheila Majczan chapter 5 . 7/3/2017
Elizabeth is managing all her various needful maneuvers in such a fine manner we must locate a position for her skills...football coach, perhaps? Plays, directives, pairings and dodges seem her forte. Thank you.
Sheila Majczan chapter 4 . 7/3/2017
And there is more a dance of another variety going on off to the sides of the floor. Elizabeth has not quite yet learned how to move her mother in the direction of the door when need be...unfortunately and thus the woman is miss stepping with her foot in her mouth! Thank you for another entertaining chapter.
Sheila Majczan chapter 3 . 7/3/2017
And for this evening's entertainment as novella well played out. Thank you, sir.

I do like how Elizabeth saw the enemy approach and acted with all haste to ward off an attack.
Sheila Majczan chapter 2 . 7/3/2017
I do like this story. Our couple do not seem out of character but with just a slight redirecting at taking a different path. The conversation between them is well written. But, yes, Mrs. Bennet will have her say and I am sure Jane has noticed even if her attention is mostly taken up. Thank you.
Sheila Majczan chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Well done! So very clever. We know Elizabeth to be quick on the draw but here she uses her quick wit to also plot out revenge of the most subtle and well formed sort. Thank you for this high level of entertainment.
TLeighF chapter 7 . 7/1/2017
This was so fun! I laughed so hard throughout. Really clever!
DaisyG chapter 7 . 6/30/2017
Wonderful! Delightful! Gorgeous!
Calindy chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Brilliant.
ProfessorPedant chapter 7 . 6/30/2017
Very nice.

It would not work if we were not already so familiar with the characters, but as we are you are able to condense so much interaction and give (almost) everyone the best of intentions and a happy ending/beginning for ODC, with interesting possibilities for the rest of the circle of friends.

Thank you for sharing this.
NotACursedChild chapter 7 . 6/30/2017
I really liked this story!
NotACursedChild chapter 4 . 6/30/2017
Take up residence hahaha! I love it!
NotACursedChild chapter 3 . 6/30/2017