Reviews for A 120,000,000,000 Couple
Pterokitty chapter 38 . 4/6/2013
Pleeaassseeeeeee just finish this D: I love it
TheBigMystery chapter 38 . 7/16/2010
Man. I really, really, really, really, REALLY HOPE that you continue this. It seems that you wont though. -_-' Im kinda depressed now. I read this whole thing till 5 AM in the morning, it was soooo good. Trigun is my Fav anime/manga of all time, and Vash-kun is my Fav character of all time. (Next to Kenshin-san X3 )

So, anyway, if you read this, please, please, know from the bottom of my heart that NO ONE wants you to give up. Its an awesome story and actually the first romantic fic I have gotten into. ( *squee* for every romantic part with Vash-kun! X3)

PLEASE UPDATE!

~With fangirl love,

Mystery
Arisa chapter 38 . 5/12/2008
I foe-give-jew! - But please write more!
Shelby Harty chapter 38 . 2/27/2008
Hiya! My name is Shelby and I was wondering... WHEN ARE YOU GONNA CONTINUE THE STORY? I love Trigun and I love Vash! Please continue the story! I would be really happy! I don't care if your spelling is wrong, I love this story! Well, I gotta go, see ya! LOVE AND PEACE!
Jaythorne chapter 38 . 2/7/2008
Dude, please write more! I love the story and don't really care about spelling mistakes; the plot is awesome, so who cares? Anywayz, hope to see another chapter and the end of this sweet story. IMO, the people who dis this story are nutters who have no eye for an awesome plot. I enjoyed it very much and can't wait for more! :)

~Jay~ (_() MARSHMELLOW.
Jaythorne chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
I wanted to read a few more chapters before I reviewed again, but I just can't stop laughing:

"Well, you asked for it.. It's Valentmez Alkallnella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobilla Blue Stradivan Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser."

Kristin gasped for breathe.

"T-That's his name?" Meryl asked.

"You wanna hear his full name?"

"No thanks!"

Lol, I loved that! Pray-tell, what episode is that from?

Ayways, awesome job so far, I love it!

~Jay~ (_() MARSHMELLOWZ. (_() XD
Jaythorne chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Oh, I like this! An interesting, Different take on the Trigun world! LUV IT. XD

~Jay~ (_() Marshmellow.
Shelby Harty Call me Sasuke chapter 38 . 1/28/2008
Hi! In case you didn't know, my name is Shelby, but you can call me Sasuke. I love your story! I've read it like a hundred times. I'm working on a Trigun story myself. Can you please continue your story? Please? I'll send lots of reviews every chapter! Well, I gotta go! Hey, email me at my Myspace Bye-bye!
Arisa chapter 38 . 12/26/2007
Hey don't talk like that! I love the way you write. (I couldn't write like that if my life depended on it.) I didn't even notice any of the spelling errors. Ignor the pooheads who say otherwize! .\_/.
Ellessa-Stark chapter 11 . 6/29/2007
i love you story. great plot. great humor.
Pineapple R chapter 38 . 1/8/2007
I love this story! Please update soon!
I Am IronMaiden chapter 38 . 6/6/2006
AWsome story please update really really son!...
DarkDragon chapter 38 . 8/12/2005
your stoy has been awsome! i understand why you are depressed, all my friends moved away within the same week!

who ever flames you just inore them or just openly, publicly offend the flames. Well good luck and try to lighten up.
Kixtink chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Update for my sanity...please. Just ingore the flamers, some of them probly just want to help us but they put in a really nasty form. Just do what you can, because that's all you really can do. Belive me I now how you feel because one of my reviewer said I was copy righting the fairly odd parents -_-;;

So good luck on your story, and no matter what the flamers say I really like this.
jaz7 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
i will get back to this story very interesting