Reviews for Crocea Mors
odhran.dunne172 chapter 1 . 9/20
The weird for the neck armour is gorget. Good first chapter but there's so much potential even if it seems kinda abandoned what with the other stories you've released since
Overlord Urasai chapter 1 . 9/17
And so I read, and read, and read, and felt my joy grow strong
But when I went to read some more, I felt some evil wrong
For I saw once more, what I abhorred, that dreaded boxless void
And I knew I found, what I hated most, a fic left high and dry
So I ask you now, ye spooky spook, have you died and grown so cold
Or have you done, what is done so much, and left this fic to die?
Translation: Fuckin hate it when I find this shit, where the hell are you? Mister SpookyNoodle better come back to this fic or we gon have some problems! I WANT MORE SUMMONED BOOB GRAB DAMMIT!
But seriously, if there is a legitimate reason for this being down for so long (beside a sudden case of the work and boredom) then I'd lvoe to know. Unless you have been asked this alot, IDK, I haven't read the reviews yet so yeah. Hope this can be updated soon. Enjoy yourself!
Fireshared chapter 1 . 8/7
Huh, an interesting cliff hanger ending for a one shot, still seems a shame it doesn't have more. Ah well!
wolfpackrwby88 chapter 1 . 5/25
I think you watched a bit too much BLEACH...
guest chapter 1 . 5/21
this has a lot of promise to it I can definitely see the being a very good story/book.
165072 chapter 1 . 4/11
Hopefully you will be able to continue this at a later date give me a heads up when you do.
Escoger chapter 1 . 2/20
This isn’t a bad start, but I think I prefer Counselling and Red is the Color of Passion.
ExS-DrIfTeRr chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Nice ill be following this cant wait for more
RavenousReader06 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
More please
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Are there going to be more?
Mayor Hawkeye chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
This going to be one very interesting story.
Spiderwl chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIT!, there are no stories wwith this concept, its unique, Fantastical!
Rebmul chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
oh this is good so want more
foxofninetails chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
Pyrrha's neck thing is a torc.
lordrednight chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
That's an interesting concept that's for sure... I've only seen this being done once before, and this time it's as strange and crazy if not also as good and brilliant. I mean... C'mon, one's weapon getting a life somehow is broken ! And I like it. Now what I'm wondering is how it'll work out.

I'm definitely wanting to know more.