Reviews for One Heart Beat For Every Lost Day
ShaolinQueen chapter 23 . 5/14/2007
I've got no words. This story really touched me, it's awesome...

The end is so sad, I nearly start to cry, but is great...

Great, great work ;_;!
Wolf Jade chapter 23 . 8/15/2004
this was so sad, but wonderful at the same time. Its just like what hapens in real life between cops and there family.
Wolf Jade chapter 12 . 8/14/2004
sorry, its 10 o'clock PM and i have a few shows to watch, so i'll have to read the next chapters tomorrow. sadly, i wanted to finish this tonight, but i dodnt give myself enough time. lata.
TWfan chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
OMGosh this is so sad. I hope Bosco finds her! wow.
anon3908 chapter 23 . 1/31/2004
*cries* Wow. That was just...amazing. Really, really good! Beautifully written, personalities and emotion captured perfectly. All around this was an amazing story!
average jane chapter 23 . 10/18/2003
I really liked this story you are really drative keep up the good work can't wait to read more of your stuff!

**GemA**
Kidcomfy chapter 23 . 10/17/2003
Oh wow...what a beautiful but sad ending. I didn't expect that ...very moving. Nice job. I can't wait to get another story from you now that this one is over. Don't make us wait too long.
thirdwatch55 chapter 23 . 10/14/2003
Sorry to see Bosco die, but it was a very well done ending to a great story that I very much enjoyed all the way through. Good job.
ASH chapter 23 . 10/14/2003
I like the story. Last chapter had me crying. Please dont kill him off again.
Erin chapter 23 . 10/14/2003
Great Story. I love the ending even though you killed Bosco. Maybe you need to do a Sequel or something to see how Faith and Anna really turn out in the end. Thanks for sharing your writing talents with others. Keep the stories coming.
Erin chapter 23 . 10/14/2003
Bo Bo55 chapter 23 . 10/14/2003
I understand what you said about people like Bosco just don't have a happy ending. I think you made the right choice, but oh my god was that sad!-totally not expecting it. You wrote that beautifully and sensitively-great fic
Joey51 chapter 22 . 9/26/2003
OMG, that made me cry! That was... wow. Please don't kill him, but who am I to tell you what to do, clearly you've got this story going exactly as you want so... do what you want. I trust you! Great Job, keep it up :)
Me chapter 22 . 9/25/2003
GASP! U really know how to lay on the Bosco angst! And thats a really good thing! I love Bosco hurtness! ALOT! Please update soon! This is so good!
Kidcomfy chapter 22 . 9/25/2003
Wow...this story was really tense. Great job.

Can someone really survive all that injury? I can't wait to see what happens...but then again...the next one is the last. I'm torn.

Oh yah...the proposal...that was so Bosco.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »