Reviews for Shaky Ground
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 17 . 1h
I loved how fluffy and carefree this chapter is. I absolutely loved that Edward made a leap of faith and went to the party...YAY! They have both changed and are embracing what's ahead. Hopefully he is finally letting go and enjoying life, especially Bella *wink* with some sexy time. I can't wait to read more ;D Narcie
lilmstran chapter 17 . 1h
loved it
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 17 . 2h
Another major turning point for them. A giant epiphany for DocWard! And schmexy times for us...I mean THEM are...uhhh...coming! Rules are def meant to be broken! *Giggles*
What an amazing chapter this was. I really love the progression of these characters. I mean more so for Edward, but I think Bella has changed a lot too. They have been really good for each other. It's been a bumpy road to get there, and they certainly have some ways to go...but they're on their way. Not sure DoctorMom was thinking when she said that to him, but it wound up being helpful. I wonder what "advice" he was going to ask her for. Hehehe!
Can't wait for the next update...I'm already drooling. These two are so hot just talking to each other. Oh my! Love you, my Tufano! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
Gianni26 chapter 17 . 2h
loving this..
Evelyne-raconte chapter 17 . 4h
Will she like the scarf ? Great chapter, thx.
Cullen Cousin chapter 17 . 6h
Great chapter!
madas chapter 17 . 6h
Ha Ha - lovely to see his fun side
mysticfighter111 chapter 17 . 7h
Looks like Edward is changing his ways. Going out voluntarily for fun and games is big.
juicytreat2 chapter 17 . 7h
Oooh! Please update soon! I can't wait for the lemon!
Just Sus chapter 17 . 8h
Sorry I haven't reviewed...I just started reading it, and couldn't stop. I love these characters, and I 'm happy that Edward is finally starting to heal, and open up to Bella, Can't wait for their night together, in Edward's bed! Hurry,
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 17 . 9h
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love when Bella & Edward hang out together
KM525 chapter 17 . 9h
Go Alice! Had to get our duo in the same room again
So their chemistry could take over. Happy to see Edward loosen up a little. And the sexy times are coming!
Sara aka Nikki Black chapter 17 . 10h
Great birthday surprise Alice planned for Bella. I like how Edward and Bella chose spending more time with each other intimately. I can't wait for the lemon.
Rebadams7 chapter 17 . 11h
Fun. With other people. They need this!
R
Figgalina chapter 17 . 12h
Wow - Edwrd's description of what he wanted to do to her - just wow!
1,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »