Reviews for Shaky Ground
Show don't tell. Just a pointer.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 21 . 2/11
Whoa!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 18 . 2/10
Hope it turns into UN-broken
TwiTwiAgain chapter 11 . 2/9
Even though Edward hates Tanya, that hurts.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 5 . 2/9
It’s supposed to snow soon. I’m so afraid! Kiss me Ed2ard ;-)
Dreams
Blistful2006 chapter 40 . 2/5
I so thoroughly enjoyed this journey with them
Blistful2006 chapter 36 . 2/2
Lol love this chapter with the girls helping her at the end
Blistful2006 chapter 34 . 2/2
Aww this brought such happy tears darn. Renee is a evil witcb
Blistful2006 chapter 30 . 2/2
His mama was out of line and should have learned but I. Can get how hard it is not to be a doctor outside work. I imagine it is difficult to switch hats
Blistful2006 chapter 27 . 2/2
Aww love Jake and Bella relationship hope she stays in touch h with the Cullens
Blistful2006 chapter 22 . 2/1
Oh man she going to lose that leg
Blistful2006 chapter 16 . 2/1
Aww poor Jake and this is how kids fall through the cracks sometimes it terrible not enough people to handle the workload. But I agree she will burn out if she dont learn to compartmentalize and let go.
Blistful2006 chapter 15 . 2/1
Now I'm melting from them shifting and hoping for more solid ground for them soon. He needs to clue her into the fact hes changed his mind. Oh good I really hope she can do something for Jake find him a good home or something.
vampirelady13 chapter 5 . 2/1
I think if Bella can't work under those conditions one of her patients are going to die. Dr are supposed to be able to work under pressure. If she acted that way with my kid when she is on critical condition I would demand another Dr. Also if she is so terrified of earthquakes she should move to another state that don't have earthquakes.
Blistful2006 chapter 14 . 2/1
Man Heidi is a piece of work and now I can see her going a little crazy and blaming Bella for her being fired and maybe some harrasment
3,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »