Reviews for Some Nameless Place
Fyoex chapter 25 . 1/13
Nice fic!
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
We found an adorable bat in my house and they're testing it for rabies but they have to put it down for that. *moment of silence for bat*
backtotheshire chapter 25 . 4/22/2014

*gandalf cackles wildly whilst waving a flaming staff nearby*
backtotheshire chapter 24 . 4/22/2014
do you like fire? I think you do.

I might have to call a psychiatrist.
backtotheshire chapter 21 . 4/22/2014
Pippin. You idiot.

He was always going to die, anyway. I think Tolkien just wanted to spare the hearts of millions of besotted fangirls over the world... and avoid the pitchforks and torches that would cover his grave.
backtotheshire chapter 19 . 4/22/2014
Gandalf: *sass*
Aragorn: *sassy retort*
Legolas: I'm more sassy than all of you. *sass*
backtotheshire chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
Legolas is sexy. Let's admit it. We all have a crush on him, somewhere in there.
backtotheshire chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 25 . 1/15/2013
Amazing, and I love the hilarious series of fires they leave behind them each time.
Emily chapter 25 . 2/23/2010
Good advice, Emma aka aelfgifu! I hope for the sake of the townspeople that that new name isn't prophetic. : )

Nice of that Harad woman to do that. Girlpower! : )
Emily chapter 24 . 2/23/2010
What an interesting mental picture: Legolas hopping around after the "Hunter" trying to string that ginormous bow of his, singed hair akimbo... : )

Well, things seem to be going well. Five buildings burned down for certain, as well as the others that the last two fires spread to. Burn, baby, burn!

I rather think by the time the Fellowship manages to get everyone back together, the town will have a name. Probably something like Ashville or Burns, or something else pyromaniac-y. : )
Emily chapter 23 . 2/23/2010
'Peter held the door for them then peered out into the night. "Any more of you out there?"'

That...would be an excellent question. The Fellowship does seem to have a tendency to arrive in groups. Now I know how Bilbo felt in "The Hobbit." : )

It wasn't poisoned? Phew. And I was beginning to worry you had no familiarity whatsoever with red herrings. We readers like to be surprised every once in a while with one of those. You sure had me fooled there! Lucky Merry...

And...they're off! Again! : )
Emily chapter 22 . 2/23/2010
'"But before experiencing that pleasure, it would enjoy killing the little one's guardians and burning the humans' home down about their heads."'

'"I am sure that Marly would appreciate your help, Pippin. Legolas is no good in a kitchen. He would probably set the house afire."'

If you are not a pyromaniac, why do you keep making references to fire in this way? It's very suspicious...

'"Sleep, Ringbearer," he whispered. "You are safe now."'

Oh, the delicious irony! (As if!) : )