Reviews for Some Nameless Place
wotumba1 chapter 25 . 1/26
dangerous town...
oh merry, what have you done?

and of course aragorn can never get as clean as legolas, however hard he tries ;-)

that certainly was not a very good detour... but a wonderful story!
Fyoex chapter 25 . 1/13/2015
Nice fic!
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
We found an adorable bat in my house and they're testing it for rabies but they have to put it down for that. *moment of silence for bat*
orphanacccount chapter 25 . 4/22/2014
THIS BUILDING IS ON FIREEEEEEEEEE

*gandalf cackles wildly whilst waving a flaming staff nearby*
orphanacccount chapter 24 . 4/22/2014
do you like fire? I think you do.

I might have to call a psychiatrist.
orphanacccount chapter 21 . 4/22/2014
Pippin. You idiot.

He was always going to die, anyway. I think Tolkien just wanted to spare the hearts of millions of besotted fangirls over the world... and avoid the pitchforks and torches that would cover his grave.
orphanacccount chapter 19 . 4/22/2014
Aragorn: *sassy retort*
Gandalf: DON'T YOU SASS ME YOU MERE MORTAL
Legolas: I'm more sassy than all of you. *sass*
orphanacccount chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
Legolas is sexy. Let's admit it. We all have a crush on him, somewhere in there.
orphanacccount chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
FRODO HAS A MAN PURSE! I KNEW IT!
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 25 . 1/15/2013
Amazing, and I love the hilarious series of fires they leave behind them each time.
Emily chapter 25 . 2/23/2010
Good advice, Emma aka aelfgifu! I hope for the sake of the townspeople that that new name isn't prophetic. : )

Nice of that Harad woman to do that. Girlpower! : )
Emily chapter 24 . 2/23/2010
What an interesting mental picture: Legolas hopping around after the "Hunter" trying to string that ginormous bow of his, singed hair akimbo... : )

Well, things seem to be going well. Five buildings burned down for certain, as well as the others that the last two fires spread to. Burn, baby, burn!

I rather think by the time the Fellowship manages to get everyone back together, the town will have a name. Probably something like Ashville or Burns, or something else pyromaniac-y. : )
Emily chapter 23 . 2/23/2010
'Peter held the door for them then peered out into the night. "Any more of you out there?"'

That...would be an excellent question. The Fellowship does seem to have a tendency to arrive in groups. Now I know how Bilbo felt in "The Hobbit." : )

It wasn't poisoned? Phew. And I was beginning to worry you had no familiarity whatsoever with red herrings. We readers like to be surprised every once in a while with one of those. You sure had me fooled there! Lucky Merry...

And...they're off! Again! : )