Reviews for Redemption from Sin
Irony chapter 3 . 10/29/2021
Gil hating younger Gilgamesh and Gilgamesh hating youngerer Lil Gil makes EMIYA’s hate-boner seem puny.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2021
Gilgamesh: EMIYA, you've planned a suicide before, tell me, how can I kill my future self?

EMIYA: Ah, I see... Change yourself now I guess., Granted we cannot do that now can we?
Gil Kaiser chapter 3 . 6/2/2021
So Gilgamesh finally experience Shirou and EMIYA's clash of ideals and be called a Faker by his other self
Dasgun chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
о о
SaotomeKun97 chapter 4 . 12/4/2020
Seriously got me with that last one XD XD XD

ONOREEEEE!
sugoijack9 chapter 8 . 8/5/2020
Damn, this bromance is beyond anything.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/31/2020
Just so you know with Gilgamesh at the end of this chapter I started playing cosmic air just because it seems appropriate
anon chapter 2 . 5/12/2020
Why do you hate yourself so much?

Archer Gil: THERE ARE MANY REASONS.
Chronos the tyrant of time chapter 9 . 5/7/2020
There is something i have noticed about your statements of gil treasures, you say that everytime he uses them they are lost or wasted when thats wrong he after using them just returns them to his gate so they are not lost
Isi 117 chapter 4 . 4/2/2020
We couldn't end this chapter without the usual "ONORE"! On a side note, I love caster Gil. He is the best version of gilgamash in my opinion.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 9 . 3/3/2020
Gilgamesh’s Noble Phantasms don’t “detonate”. They just fire so fast and with such force they basically cause such.
GrandMaster45 chapter 16 . 12/14/2019
Is it wrong that I kind of laughed when Gilgamesh thought he was talking to a illusion only to realize it was actually Enkidu? From a 3rd person point of view it's pretty funny. That aside, this Supplememt was extremely good as the Singularity in the game. The character development for Gilgamesh just felt natural and it was really cool seeing him as more of a protagonist (his Archer self not Caster.) I felt that those that didn't get to shine in Camelot really did in Babylonia and I honestly cant wait for the Anime to catch up. Overall, very well done and I cant wait to read Solomons supplement even though it's probably going to ruin me all over again.
GrandMaster45 chapter 15 . 12/14/2019
Holy crap I honestly can not wait for this to be animated because this battle was awesome with Chaldeas strongest in a all out battle like that, it was all perfect.
GrandMaster45 chapter 14 . 12/14/2019
Wow...just wow...in my opinion this was more epic than the siege of Camelot. I'm getting all the feelings that I had when I played the singularity.
GrandMaster45 chapter 13 . 12/14/2019
A whole fleet of Servsnts vs one big ass mother goddess...this is gonna be good,