Reviews for My Father
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
oh...poor holly...so sweet and sad...i like it! 1:30 or not, it's really good!

BANZAI! (don't ask, see my bio if you really wanna know)

~hollybridgetpeppermint
Aura of Chaos chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I read the story, so NOT holly! Duh, read a book why doncha? idiotic inbasile thinks she knows wha...*continues ranting about dumb authors*
kali chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
pretty good for writing at one thirty in the morning. What were u doing up at one thirty in the morning, just out of curiousity?
alex chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Did you know that if you say something of yours is bad people will instantly disagree? Yes, probably. I think its called argumentum ad homonym. I've spelt it wrong but *Shrugs*. It means humans enjoy arguing. Which is wierd. I really should stop doing it. Its stupid realy, If you want to, keep your oppinion of your fic.
On other matters, Cool poem. It doesn't suck, dont say it does, CHANGE YOUR MIND AT ONCE! And. . . *re-reads first paragraph of review* Aw shite. I'm doing it again. Cool poem anyway, ignor this strange review
alex
Inzu chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
hello but i am not logged in. u wil pay for callin me a sucker!
easilyabused chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Aw. . . poor Holly. This is so sad!

I like this poem! *protects it from Mage Kitty and anyone else who may not like it as much as crazygirly does* I will not kill you, because if you are like me, the best ideas show up at about 1:30!

Just one thing. . . it rhymes in some places and not in others, but I do not care. Just thought I would say that. . .constructive critism, if you will. . . ?

Well, I like it is what I really am trying to say! *smiles*

*~crazygirly007~*

P.S. I will read and review your ficcy when you put it out here! *nods*
Stardust Firebolt chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
It's quite poignant actually, so don't beat yourself up. I like the way you repeated "My father, my father, my father", as if to emphasize her painful grief. Quite an ok poem really. Not the best I've seen but at least it doesn't make me vomit blood.