Reviews for Vivid
Posuki-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Wow... that was amazing. I dunno what to say, i swear i was sittin there for about an hour reading that fic. I had to take i all of the cute gren suicidally depressed and has no reason to live-ness.

WOW THATR HAS REALLY JUST MADE MY DAY!

Sorry if it was a rubbish review, i've got writers block just thinking about this fic that i'm writing at the moment.

Okies then!

Seeya!

P.S. I've only just got an email ad, again coz my computer kinda exploded coz i was using it too much, funny huh?
YuYuChan chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I. Love. You.

HUGGLES! yayu, it was so pretty and descriptive and GREN! squeal!
bebop-aria chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Absolutely lovely. Professionally written and with a great respect for remembrance and emotion. I've been sifting through your Bebop work and enjoy it tremendously. My own vision of Vicious is not one of a man who ever knew how to love, but you convince me. Thank you!
tntiggris chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
yes you should continue. continue good ]

see ya

~*~t tig
PikaNaNoDa chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Wow! I love Gren! Anies, the story was good. It's definitely something I'd read again...
Julia6 chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Your fiction is much too good for the likes of this site. Incredible. Your writing never ceases to amaze me. The imagery, the emotion, is just breathtaking. Please, do continue.
amanda chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
write more! this story was so beautiful! i loved it and how you protrayed vicious and gren. i really think you should continue. at least write about why vicious decided to betray gren.
SaZ-2 chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Wow. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I love it. You’re a wonderful writer and the plot was excellent. I hope you decide to write more.

SaZ~