Reviews for Burning Saints
campyrs52 chapter 8 . 3/16
This was the best chapter yet! I loved Edward sticking it to Charlie. Well written!
campyrs52 chapter 2 . 3/14
This story is really good!
Precious Gordon chapter 1 . 3/8
Very well done second time reading this
luvmi4alwyz chapter 15 . 3/7
You fucking spoil me! You know how i love me some Rose! Got damn she had the claws out today and Edward had me hollerin how he kept peepin at Em to see if he could calm down Rose. He said 'imma put my hand in my pocket so I don't put MY finger in her face' cause he knew damn well Em woulda knocked more than his block off if he disrespected Rose. Giiiiiiirl you know I was too happy about this beginning!

I'm so happy that Bella is tough enough to put her pain to the side so she can make sure don't look dumb. Its not pride its self preservation. She loves Edward so much that he could have her completely humiliated and I couldn't agree more. The reason they're here is because he forgot to respect her along the way. I was cheering when she just got up to lock the bathroom door because legit, can I wash my ass in peace bwhahahhahahahhaha. The bar, the dancing was so Edward in some of his best ways. Kinda like Tommy, ya know that Tommy, he's pretty good but he can be bad too! You have to be one of the most talented authors around because that cathartic and deep conversation at three a.m. is what love is. Ugly and honest. I fucking love you!
luvmi4alwyz chapter 14 . 3/7
Paulie spoke to my spirit when he knocked the bullshitters' teeth out and shoved his face in shit. Look I value my time so don't disrespect me and waste my damn time! I'm not the one and the sage will turn to a blunt real quick now!

Aro is a real one! Gah I know I keep saying it but its so true. He wanted Philly to know before he even saw him that he was in the room. Ya know switch blade are kinda sexy.

One thing I truly loved about this story is the fact that it can survive without having a romantic scene. Don't get me wrong I love Edward and Bits but the flow doesn't stop once they leave the scene. There so much vibrancy between all the characters that I'm truly addicted. Bwahahhahahahhahahahahaha Charlie thought he could punk Edward but he was like nah let me air this dude out real quick. Hit him with that "How's Bree?" and listen to me take ya daughter to the top of the mountain as the headboard serenades the second floor! Thats why he still my baby daddy.

LawD they say be cautious of the people who can take you outta character smh Bits and Edward are the perfect match. This fight was building for weeks, dirty, unfair, and i loved every moment of it. I see both sides being stressed at work and feeling neglected at home. But that pork and beans comment had me in my fucking feelings! Like bruh you aint been home in forever, you haven't allowed me back in my home and then you wanna disrespect my food. Nope. I woulda did him like James Brown wife and walked the hell out. The money comment was below the belt but Edward's always acknowledged he's aware of his character and his less than kind behavior. Can I just say sis, thank you for not letting Bella clean up shit! As a member of the ovaries committee you did me proud. Love you xoxooxooxox
luvmi4alwyz chapter 13 . 3/7
ARO IS ME! Sis, thats the first damn thing I was thinking before Aro mentioned its good to take notice of who is here, and who isn't. Where in da fuck of fuckery is Philly and his lil bitch son Mike at? Y'all toasting Philly and boom he disappears as soon as Carlisle is leaning in the doorway? Yea ok...

GiiiRL this shit was hard as fuck! Aro is a real ol' head who don't nothing but a lot about something. He peeps that lil sucka coming to kill C and he was ready. Gah could you imagine if he had killed Uncle C while Edward was in the bathroom. Edward has enough guilt on his shoulders, that woulda been too much. I'm so thankful he's gonna make it because he provides so much insight on the story to be taken right now wouldn't feel right. Ooh my heart! Aro is a real one and his first wife story made me sad but I love how loving and loyal he is to everyone. Not to just the members of the thing but Edward's mom too. I've been gone too long and you still got that heat boo!
ParasiteGoddess chapter 2 . 3/2
I am so in love with your writing once onto the next chapter!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 18 . 2/26
Loved loved loved these two! Can't believe that it's over though! I want more! Lol
The only disappointing thing about this fic is how it ended, I really thought we'd get an epilogue because after all the things Bella kept saying I imagined something happening and I wanted to see them as parents but nothing...I'm sad...
MereCullen chapter 18 . 2/13
So I can remember many moons chatting with you about your works in progress. You were so unsure of this mafia fic because it was so different from your usual. Well girl, you knocked it out of the park as I knew you would. Created these incredible characters, this insanely detailed perfect period piece. As always, story pacing was spot on, and you found a way to inject that LAHM sharp wit into what could have been a very dark story. I might go quiet in this fandom with all my crazy life sometimes- but stories like this will always bring me back.
MereCullen chapter 17 . 2/13
*gags* that eye thing *gags again *
MereCullen chapter 16 . 2/13
I am tickled by this Al character. I wonder if he'll ever amount to anything...
I found fanfic by googling "How do I get over my twilight obsession" I gad been obsrssuvlg rereading and bought the books on CD so i could listen on my commute. I found a thread in Yahoo questions... and it began.
MereCullen chapter 15 . 2/12
Yes! Ed is finally fessing up to Bits. Of course she's standing by her man. Especially because I think he's going to be a father soon...
MereCullen chapter 13 . 2/12
Philly gotta go. I feel so blood thirsty reading this story lol. The body count us rising, and I'm over here justifying them all. #sociopath

Also, once again loving on your questions to the readers. what abanonded fic am I desperate for an update? I have many, but I can narrow it down to 2. Conversations with my Killer by OracleVas. It's a Jasper/Bella vamp fic. I stumbled on it by accident. Didn't realize it was a non canon pairing. But it is epically awesome and hasn't updated in 6 years I believe. 2nd one is Expectations and Other moving pieces. Thanks for never leaving me hanging for years on your stories lol
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 16 . 1/29
lolol I found the Twilight Fandom in 2009. I had finished all the books and I think two of the movies were out and I was bored since it was over more or less and my oldest son told me a girlfriend of his told him about a place you could read about Twilight called . I asked him what it was and he said it is where a writer will create a story and place the Twilight Characters in them. Needless to say I have been here ever since! lol Loved this chapter by the way! Bella is so tough "Kill them ALL" LOL
2,678 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »