Reviews for Burning Saints
shannon30033 chapter 14 . 6h
Oh no! Bitsy is in trouble! Can't wait to see what happens! The 50's roles are kinda depressing, but that's how it was back then, I imagine. Although, she gets sent flowers, like a lot! My hubs bought me flowers for Mother's Day. Flowers die, and I feel bad the 20 bucks gets thrown out. I told him to close his eyes in target and just buy me whatever he touches, and I will love it. Nope! No flowers, either. Sigh. Can't win.
Grace46 chapter 14 . 10h
oh no please tell me Bitsy just went out to get some air... :-(
exclusiverob chapter 14 . 11h
I don't think Bella left on her own. I think maybe one of Philly's guys took her. I just love your writing. I was a teenager in the late 50's. The words you use are just so perfect. Thank you for the update!
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 21h
I do reread "The Blessing and the Curse". That Edward is hot as snaps his pics of Bella. Sigh.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 9/24
Love how this one drops you in the past. Very nice!
CullensTwiMistress chapter 14 . 9/24
you done fucked up Edward.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 14 . 9/24
Oh, Edward, you really pissed her off this time. *shakes head* I wonder what it will take for him to let her in?

Thanks!
Sally
Pughtwins chapter 14 . 9/24
; )
alli62 chapter 12 . 9/24
I am almost through. Great story! I knew Edward was getting rid of old Benny sooner or later. Lol. I think Edward has met his match with Bella. They are a smart and calculating pair...

My rereads? MoBS. The Blessing and the Curse. Summer of Salt. Closer trilogy. And always Starry-Eyed Inside.
Elise de Sallier chapter 14 . 9/24
He's right about one thing...he's an utter bastard. I hope Bella left and wasn't taken!
Azlady2003 chapter 14 . 9/24
I'm thinking bella called someone to get her or left through the back door and walked somewhere but I'm thinking right now she is with someone thinking about leaving edward. Poor bella, edward was an indenting jerk who didn't act like he cared or respected bella.
Joni chapter 14 . 9/23
What an ass! Loved and hated this chapter. I hope she's safe, but I also hope she sticks it to him good. Favorite Bella? Tough question, but I liked the Bella in There is a Light.
Joni chapter 13 . 9/23
Philly is a dead man! Great chapter
Joni chapter 12 . 9/23
Damn Marcus isn't playing around. Hope he doesn't figure out they're behind it. I like Edward talking with the kid. The woof comment made me lol. Great chapter
Kate1386 chapter 14 . 9/23
I'm hoping she just left but something tells me that's not the case
1,921 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »