Reviews for Burning Saints
Nicoconsd chapter 18 . 5/18
This was fun. I really enjoyed what I felt was the realism in a lot of the mannerisms of the characters. I kinda wanted to smack Edward every time he told Bella to watch her mouth right after he would swear... LOL Thanks for the wonderful adventure. :)
Nicoconsd chapter 9 . 5/17
Hi! waves... so I am so glad I found your story and am loving it but your end notes are totally cracking me up! Cause here we are two years after you wrote this and the GoT series finale is this Sunday and I giggle when I think about John taking the knee... lets just hope he still has a knee to take after this Suday lol. As for favorite lemon gosh that's a hard car I have probably read thousands of them by this time... but I always have a soft spot for the first time Edward and Bella have sex in Clipped Wings Inked Armor... Just something about the way she describes his pierced peen sliding in is pretty awesome :D LOL Damn I can't believe I just even typed that out, I give major credit to you ladies for writing this smut out on the regular.
greeneyes4646 chapter 18 . 3/12
I've read this so many times. One of my favorites!
Lurecyka chapter 18 . 2/14
Thank you ! It was a real pleasure to read !
misstresswillow chapter 18 . 2/2
Great story!
Rose chapter 18 . 12/29/2018
Spectacular story! So glad I found this gem, Thanks for sharing!
LadyBluCullen chapter 13 . 11/30/2018
A Pale Fire by welcometomyworldxoxo
My heart still weeps when I think about it being incomplete /3
sfspeedy chapter 18 . 11/14/2018
I’ve been catching up on some stories that I had not finished. This mobward was great! Thank you for your words and I hope you are well!

Glinda