Reviews for Burning Saints
Great story!
sue1zide chapter 15 . 5/23
Is Bella expecting?
sue1zide chapter 11 . 5/23
You mentioned GOT and I had to say how disappointed I was when it finally ended.
dixie.do.little chapter 19 . 5/2
I’ve lost track of the number of times I’ve read this story. Gritty, tense, funny, dramatic, sexy, visceral. It reads authentically to an experience, lifestyle, and especially to a period of time. It’s just so good. Thank you so much for sharing your stories!
QueenGB chapter 19 . 1/5
That was so awesome like chocolate diped bacon. Its like what!? Oh damn thats good! Thank you for Bitsy one of my all time favorite Bella’s. Cheers.
QueenGB chapter 18 . 1/5
YOU SLAY! I have so much more to say but i wanted to start with the most important first. What a tangled delicious web you weave. I have about 7 top mobfics and now i have this. I was engaged and delighted the entire read. You build suspense and characters beautifully. Thank you for making Edward flawed like the fact he was squeamish with the torture. And thank you making Bella a brilliant strategist by using her socialite upbringing a gift for working the angles. Using that for elevation of her Saint instead. Even the time period was well thought out for it to really sing. Thank you for your creativity. Happy New Year.
QueenGB chapter 17 . 1/5
Bitsy is a true mob wife. Edward better be good to herD
QueenGB chapter 16 . 1/5
Yes, yes its bad to want the bad guys to win. However they are all bad so i will say i love this Aro. Its not often I get to do this. And to bad about Paulie. Litlle Al was a life saver.
QueenGB chapter 15 . 1/5
Excellent! Bella made her point and Edward made amends .
QueenGB chapter 14 . 1/5
He promised he would talk to her, partner with her and he failed. Her advice and presence might have comforted him. Oh well, Charlie must be happy.
QueenGB chapter 13 . 1/5
I was wondering when we would hear more about Aro. Now we understand why hes such a loyal solider who clearly loves Edward’s mom. Aro is super observant and smart. When Carlisle showed up,shot I wondered why Philly wasn’t offended he was late since hes so pompous. Now we know. This story has so much depth. Thank you.
QueenGB chapter 12 . 1/5
You really have this genre done honey. Well done this chappy.D Poor Benny. RIP
QueenGB chapter 11 . 1/5
Wow Bella and Edward are something in this chapter. It seems that they are the neck that turns the head.
QueenGB chapter 10 . 1/5
I guess Bella learned finesse from her Mom. She and Edward it seems are both rather smooth.
QueenGB chapter 9 . 1/5
I generally dont like time bouncing but the way you do it here is fantastic it really sets the scene. So is Philly expressing his displeasure with the being demoted?
2,944 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »