Reviews for Burning Saints
QueenGB chapter 9 . 1/5
I generally dont like time bouncing but the way you do it here is fantastic it really sets the scene. So is Philly expressing his displeasure with the being demoted?
QueenGB chapter 8 . 1/5
In Charlie’s study well Edward was calm, smooth and awesome! Wow, that was when people cared about cheating getting out now iit doesnt seem to hurt anyones career.
QueenGB chapter 7 . 1/4
How do the cops have such accurate information? Well done Bits.
QueenGB chapter 6 . 1/4
I love Edward’s internal monologue. Bella is quite the little rainmaker.
QueenGB chapter 5 . 1/4
I like Bella shes smart and sassy. So will Edward be powerful?
QueenGB chapter 4 . 1/4
So Emmett is very Sonny here which is why Carlisle wants Edward to be his advisor a la Michael. I like it. I know Edward cant adimit to killing a made man but what about what he did in Cuba? Why hide that?
QueenGB chapter 2 . 1/4
Whats interesting is at this time women were not equal or true partners to their husbands so a mouthy Bella would be tough for Edward. He seems lost I guess because hes not a made man but does he want that?
QueenGB chapter 1 . 1/4
The era is interesting because its when the mob was really powerful in America. It has a Goodfellas/ Godfather vibe that i love. So is Carlisle the boss and Emmett the Underboss? Emmett wasn’t all dimples was he?D What is Edward in the game? Did he flee to Cuba Michael Corleone style? I cant wait to find out.
debb lavoie chapter 19 . 12/27/2023
A reread, a fantastic story . Love Bella i this.
CynMar Rom chapter 19 . 11/2/2023
A lot bloodier than I thought, but still such a good read.
I love how the wives know everything lol
I love how everyone goes in with eyes wide open.
Thanks for sharing!
christinajos chapter 19 . 7/14/2023
Absolutely loved it! Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant!
debb lavoie chapter 18 . 6/29/2023
I really enjoyed the way you went back and forth. The cops and looking back. It's a great priod piece and a great story.
debb lavoie chapter 15 . 6/29/2023
Excellent chapter
debb lavoie chapter 14 . 6/29/2023
He should have told her.
debb lavoie chapter 12 . 6/29/2023
Em was so slick, it was a thing of beauty.
2,945 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »