Reviews for The Call of the Siren
brigid1318 chapter 12 . 3/26
usually i don't like non-endings, but i kinda like how this was open-ended. maybe it helps that i know there will be a follow up? but i appreciate the hopeful, bittersweet note you left here. everyone is moving forward, past their pain, but at the same time there is enough feeling left where it will be *very* interesting to see bianca and erik meet again. great job!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 12 . 3/26
Amelia Claw chapter 12 . 3/25
As you might have noticed, I discovered your stories this week. I have read nearly all of them, and they were all amazing! I am looking forward to the next story!
brigid1318 chapter 11 . 3/12
hmmm... they seem to have parted ways for now, but bianca definitely seems sure that it won't be for long! i really enjoyed your rendition of the movie's climax. awesome job!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 11 . 3/12
CrystalVixen93 chapter 10 . 3/7
brigid1318 chapter 10 . 3/7
"the man i... was very fond of." lol, ok, bianca. looks like denial is one of your powers, too! what a cliffhanger to end on! i'm excited to see what happens next. and a dofp sequel? how exciting!
Ugh, Raven IS so immature. And considering she was a kid at the same time Charles was, she's an adult, not a teenager. She may be able to make herself look younger, but it's pretty sad that a grown woman is less mature than a bunch of teenage boys. Hope Erik shut her down and her staying by the door was just to taunt Bianca.
brigid1318 chapter 9 . 2/24
jeez, the way you write raven makes me hate her even more! but even tho i'm eager to know what's going to happen next, i can still appreciate why you left us with a cliffhanger. ugh, raven.

interesting that you had bianca be the one to push sean off the satellite. they really are very similar, so i'm wondering about that final beach showdown!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 9 . 2/24
Uh oh, someone's in trouble lol. Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
CrystalVixen93 chapter 8 . 1/24
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 1/23
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
brigid1318 chapter 8 . 1/23
oh dang! things got super hot there at the end lol. i'm looking forward to seeing bianca's take on sean's adventure on the satellite dish. i bet she will agree with what erik did in the movie- if she doesn't push the poor kid off herself first!
She’s not that bad, maybe not perfect but still is anyone. I do appreciate how you are still respectful even though you don’t care for Raven. I enjoyed your story thus far.
avidreader96 chapter 7 . 1/11
I really enjoy her mothering moments! I also really enjoy her and Erik together. Though, that might be because I always hated Erik and Raven together, so I'm glad to have someone else lol. I definitely see where Raven could be hard to write, since I feel like she's always thinking about things from an immature standpoint. It's hard to remember that she is supposed to be young. Still, I won't deny that I could enjoy Raven being put in her place more often by Bianca. I think you're doing a really good job with all of the characterizations. I also hope Charles and Bianca will have more one-on-one discussions in the future, because I thought it was really nice to be able to get some of his thought processes.