Reviews for The Hold You Have on My Heart
dS-Tiff chapter 1 . 4/7
This is a wonderful piece of writing!
guest jasmine chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
Love love love...the way Happy love for Toby evolved. How she puts the physical and emotional things happening between them in perspective. Love is illogical, but eventually the illogical makes sense and after awhile it becomes logical. Happy and Toby fit...he has her heart...
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
Ugh this is so cute. And I like how even in Happy's completely in love state, she still acknowledges that Toby isn't perfect. I feel like some fics tend to paint Toby as the Ultimate Boyfriend/Husband, but in this, part of what Happy loves so much about him and their relationship is that they compliment each other and can pick up the slack in the other person's weak areas. That really is what makes a beautiful relationship.
southernbookgirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
I LOVED IT! The way you wrote how this process of falling in love enveloped Happy, how it surrounded her - I could picture the struggle she had between the logical and illogical, the physical and emotional realities of it all. Your writing is so beautiful, so touching, so eloquent; I felt like I was living in the journey with Happy that you described. There were so many parts I could personally identify with. This was absolutely beautiful, and I can honestly say this is one of the best pieces you have ever written.