Reviews for Hello Young Lovers
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 8/30
Wow, this is such a beautiful, impressive story. I really love your scene-setting descriptions of London; the chilly wind, the narrower streets with lamps that come on by themselves, "the smell of London at night," etc., all create such a strong sense of atmosphere. I love too the way you depict an older Mary Poppins - silver in her hair but still practically perfect - and the quiet company between her and Uncle Albert, both missing Bert. It's sad, but also very sweet in how she recognizes Bert and herself in the young couple and knows that she'll see him again someday. Really wonderful work.

P.S. I'm here reviewing you for the review-a-thon at the Caesar's Palace forum! Come drop by sometime, all fandoms welcome :)
Jas chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
I havent read anything from this fandom in about two years. So i was delighted to see that after two years you had happened to post a new MP fic. It must be fate! Thank you for sharing your words. As sad as this story was.
standasawitness chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
This was so heartbreaking and beautiful. Thank you for sharing this! :D
pinkrose1991 chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Oh my gosh this was so sad! It was so beautifully written though, I'm so glad to read another of your stories :) xx
kallisto chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
oh my god how could this be so cruel and amazing at the same time!?
I SingOnly4MyAngel chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Wait I'm actually crying I was so unprepared for that but it was really well done I love it when theatre people write things thank you so much!
xxJillian-Elizabethxx chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
I knew from reading the title that it was gonna make me cry and I prepared myself, and I still cried. I hate youI loved this so much
Tessou17 chapter 1 . 7/1/2017