Reviews for Broken
Jesuslover123 chapter 40 . 9/20
What a great story! I hope that Reid gets out safely and that Henry and J.J. are ok too.
dianakotori chapter 40 . 9/10
Oh. My. God.

Can this get even worse?

I was going to rant a little regarding my disagreement at Spencer being more worried about JJ than about Clare, but those last two little paragraphs just killed me.

Now JJ is by herself... We'll see if she's strong enough to save all of them... Or will Reid be able to overcome his flashback?

Thank you. Seriously waiting and biting my nails for the next chapter.
spygoose chapter 40 . 9/9
Wow, do I dare hope he's either faking the flashback so Scratch won't use the scopolamine on him, or he's really flashing but can get it together for Henry and Clare? Don't leave me hanging like this! Doooooooooon't!
tannerose5 chapter 40 . 9/8
I don't understand the last sentence. Is he flashing back to the prison laundry room or something else?
Hippiechic81 chapter 40 . 9/8
oh no!
dianakotori chapter 39 . 9/3
Oh no, Not her, too!

Things are getting darker every time! I am afraid of what she might do under Scratch's influence...

I hope them to catch him soon and make him really pay for all the pain he's brought to this team...

Thank you!
spygoose chapter 39 . 9/1
Hoo boy! No, I don't think she was stupid, she checked to see the FBI car and the man flashed his badge before she opened the door. Poor Clare, though. I imagine Scratch won't bother with Michael, he'll just take Clare, because he already has Henry to directly torture JJ, now he needs Reid's girlfriend to be a personal torture for him. Ugh. I hate this guy so bad.

The tricky part is, how is he going to lure the team and is he going to stage something between Henry and Clare, something similar to what happened to Tara's brother? Oh, please update soon!
tannerose5 chapter 39 . 9/1
Yes, I have to believe, stupid. She should have never opened the door. You don't let anyone in your you home if you don't know them. Anymore, I don't even answer my door. I let them knock or ring the doorbell until they leave. There are too many weird people out there.
Hippiechic81 chapter 39 . 8/31
Uh oh! NO! don't let Michael be hurt by Scratch through Clare!
dianakotori chapter 38 . 8/20
Oh no! Now I'm scared!

Of course Scratch is a step ahead of them again, isn't he? Or...

I loved how you wrote JJ's struggle between being a mother and an agent... how she's crumbling but still trying to keep the pieces attached. It would be completely normal for her to break down, but I admire how strong she is. I'm sure they will bring the child back in no time, maybe they'll even get to finally give Scratch the punishment he deserves.

And Clare was fantastic, showing Spencer what she's made of.

Excellent chapter. Thank you.
spygoose chapter 38 . 8/19
Oh, please find Henry none the worse for wear, and maybe get Scratch in the process! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Hippiechic81 chapter 38 . 8/18
oh no!
tannerose5 chapter 38 . 8/18
It's going to be a long next few hours/days. JJ is a strong woman, and she and Will have taught Henry well. Whether the team knows it or not, they are dependent on what Henry can do to protect himself.
Jesuslover123 chapter 37 . 8/17
Such a great story! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Analyn 100 chapter 37 . 8/3
Reid and Clare to the rescue, right? Please tell me I'm right.