Reviews for Broken
dianakotori chapter 34 . 6/11
Lovely chapter.

I'm so glad Clare got to see Diana in one of her good moments... What an interesting conversation they had. and I hope her and Spencer have the chance to have more moments like this before the inescapable end...

I love to see Spencer hopeful. Even considering forgiveness. I think resentment is a burden and he should get rid of it. I think he could forgive Emily and the team... after all, they did what they though was the best to help him, even if it was not enough.

Thank you. Waiting already for the next.
spygoose chapter 34 . 6/10
Clare has courage and empathy. But this made me wonder:
"But this moment was about meeting, not about starting a family. With effort, Reid brought himself back to the moment, cognizant of the fact that his reverie had been about having a family, but not about the person he might have that family with."

Does this mean he is more in love with the idea of family with Clare, and not Clare herself?

BTW, I've started reading this from the beginning, and loving it all over again.
Hippiechic81 chapter 34 . 6/9
can't wait for more!
Lizz.R chapter 33 . 5/26
Just found this story and have been reading it for a couple days and I just have to say this is amazing writing and I really enjoy it. As for the latest part I’m really happy Reid is starting to open up.
spygoose chapter 33 . 5/19
Good chapter. His visit with his mother is heartbreaking. You must know a lot about loved ones with dementia to have written it so realistically, and i'm sorry if you do. However, it helps those of us going through the beginning of that particular journey to feel we have company.

I also just loved the conversation about real books versus reading off a screen - I retain much less if I don't read/write notes about a subject or read a real book. It's difficult for me in this format, but your stuff is so good I enjoy it anyway. Guess I could download it, print it out, and read it then!

Pulling for Clare and Spence to get closer.
tannerose5 chapter 33 . 5/19
On, I hope Diana at least is civil to Clare. Reid cares ofr herand it would be a shame if Diana all but hated her.
Hippiechic81 chapter 33 . 5/19
If anything, I've observed that Emily and Reid got even closer since her return on the the other way around. Great chapter. Can't wait for more!
brendafay chapter 32 . 4/19
love it
dianakotori chapter 32 . 4/16
JJ is too good to be true. But I'm glad they liked each other, because Spencer doesn't need anymore drama in his life. He's got too many monsters already.

On that line, I hope Spencer's mum is OK. I don't know if this is the right moment to meet Clare, though. Who knows? Maybe it will be fine.

Henry was great. There's no better way to "break the ice" than a conversation with a child. It was a lovely scene and now I'm craving the chocolate chip pancakes.

Thank you. Great chapter.
spygoose chapter 32 . 4/16
I really like that Clare told JJ about the incident with Luis's mother. And about the importance of a certain drawing. Proceed, Clare!
sherryola chapter 32 . 4/16
I really liked this. I was hesitant to read this story, since it's post season 12, and I didn't even watch that season. I was too traumatized by the loss of Aaron, and I have a true squeamish, completely stressed sick reaction to false imprisonment stories. If I believed in reincarnation, I'd think it had happened to me in another life. lol. But anyway, I liked your other story so much so wanted to give this a try. then I wasn't sure about an OC, but you made clair a wonderful strong character, and I like her. seeing JJ and Clair meet and knowing that they want the best for spencer was lovely. Do you think Reid would want his own kids? I don't think so. He would adopt I believe, in a heartbeat, but he'd never want to give his children the fear he lived with all his life, fear of inheriting his mother's disease. But I could sure see him with a big family of kids, boys and girls, all adopted, with a strong partner at his side, building a happy life after so much pain.
ByWillowy chapter 32 . 4/15
I like Claire, and it's rare for me to like a love interest for Spencer that isn't JJ, but I do hope there's some conflict ahead. I'm not so sure that JJ would be entirely grateful and welcoming to Claire's insertion of herself into Spence's orbit just yet. I'd like to see Claire earn her stripes a little more before JJ embraces this woman's importance in his life. She's pretty much gone it alone thus far, and she loves him so very much, and is protective.

I'd like to see her fighting with her impulses, too. Like intellectually she KNOWS Claire will be good for him, but emotionally she's all over the place about it. I like how you mentioned Will was laser-focused on JJ's reaction - he's probably doing handsprings over this - but I think JJ is going to have to deal with it in her own way.

Good chapter! I enjoyed the boys and their pancakes!
Hippiechic81 chapter 32 . 4/15
More please!
tannerose5 chapter 32 . 4/15
What a lovely chapter. I'd say you hit a home run. Making sure JJ and Clare would get along was a precursor to Clare and Spencer being happy.
brendafay chapter 31 . 4/1