Reviews for Broken
Womenreligiousfan chapter 16 . 10/14
It's wonderful to see him conecting with everyone and to see Diana enjoying what she always did. Bless Rossi,that's so sweet.
AZCatmom chapter 16 . 10/13
I am sooooo enjoying this story. You are quite the skilled storyteller. Thank-you for sharing your gift!
Hippiechic81 chapter 16 . 10/13
great chapter!
spygoose chapter 16 . 10/13
He just turned a very big corner. Not to say he won't still be suffering and trying to heal and having successes and setbacks, but he knows a lot more about the journey ahead. And he has JJ. This was so nice, the whole time spent with her, the good visit with Diana, the 'accompaniment' on his journey home. You can almost feel him getting stronger.
John chapter 16 . 10/13
The best chapter so far.
brendafay chapter 15 . 10/12
love it
nursenxn chapter 15 . 10/12
Very interesting and well written story. I look forward to reading more.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 15 . 10/10
Wow,realistic PTSD scene, I'm impressed. Also,very sweet that Sandy wants to see Diana.
tannerose5 chapter 14 . 10/9
Poor Reid, asking God, to help. He really must feel empty inside. God will help him. Spencer just has to ask. Reid may not believe in God, but God will always believe in him.
spygoose chapter 15 . 10/9
Brilliant. Just brilliant!
Hippiechic81 chapter 15 . 10/9
great chapter!
Womenreligiousfan chapter 14 . 10/6
Wow very deep and probing,wonderful.
spygoose chapter 14 . 10/6
Wow. His flashback. That was powerful. The whole session with his therapist was very realistic, i thought. You have a way of explaining how even an incredible intellect can be tangled and jumbled in the aftermath of sustained trauma. His honesty with the therapist was refreshing - he knows he has to deal honestly if he wants to recover. I'm sure he'll tell her about the flashback, and I hope he tells JJ, too.

I was also heartened that he made the connection between Luis and the innocence project. Hopefully, he can find some way to give back to Luis and his family.
Hippiechic81 chapter 14 . 10/6
Great chapter!
Womenreligiousfan chapter 13 . 9/25
Too funny, too nun like. It's very nun like lol.