Reviews for March First
Evanjaleene chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
This is a good story. I enjoy reading it. I have a question though, a little OT. What exactly does the Elvish mean and where do you get your translations?
Fierce1 chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
This is getting good! That is the Lay he is singing, is it not? I want 2 c another chapter soon! About when he met Arwen. Well written and write another chappie soon!
Taraisilwen chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
Good. :) I liked the beginning with aragorn at the grave and then going back to the past. I also liked his birthday.

But the meeting with Arwen... It was love at first sight for Aragorn, but propsal? I don't think Aragorn would have asked her/Elrond to marry him/her after so short time. Thats a huge step, special since it's a man/elf relationship...

they hardly knew each other, and I don't think Aragorn ever (after knowing her longer) took her choice easy.

But except from that I think the story was good.
grumpy chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
very good, even thou that is how it happens in the book, i think lord Elrond could have handled things differently, and good lood kid you just met the women, and you want to marry her?
julesraven chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
This is a nice beginning. It would be interesting to see a story that explains the movie interpretation of Aragorn's reluctance in some realistic way.
BlackRose1356 chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
It sounds promising, keep going.