Reviews for Reflections in the Light of Venus
dragon-girl chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
i loved it! tho... sheba seems the type that would scare me if she was angry...
Aesahaettr's Might chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I loved this 'cause it has plenty of description, something I need to learn about.
Sam chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I liked the story alot, and it isn't that strange. The games do hint at felixsheba at least once.
ivan is my name chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
BO! WINDSHIPPING
HIDING FROM CHLOE chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Wow. Just... Wow. This is great. It seems just like what the real characters would do. Wow.
Mikaa chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Wow.

VERY nice job with this... I hope this is an example of your other works!

Currently reading the sequel... ;;

~MIKAA~
Resilient K chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Actually, I have read this story twice now. I liked it a lot and wanted to put it as my favourites but haven't had an account before, so here's my review of the story.

The first time I have read this - I was amazed, it was really good, especially the imagery and the emotions, it felt like I can actually see the scene in my mind - perfectly! Anyways, that was an excellent one-shot. It's like that was actually what they said and what happened when she fell. I love it! Great job!

GoldenDaydreamer
Pureauthor chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Not bad. Personally, I prefer Ivan/Sheba, but not bad at all. I prefer your humor fics tho'
Alexditto chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Alex: That was good, Griffin. You really did a good job. Now of course, I am not really into the mushy romance stuff yet, but...Sour...

Sour: Poor Sheba, Poor Felix, loving each other till death, and yet, not dying sacrificing their lives for each other, an undying love. Poor Felix, torn between his life and another's. Alas, with the cold water, my life blood, mock the two so? For why is it so?

Alex: Sour? Snap out of it, man, you are starting to freak me. Sour? Oh, well, I guess I get a night off. I liked it!
Wild Fox of the Wasteland chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
That was a beautiful and touching story. There need to be more Felix/Sheba fics out there. *pouts* Your muse is evil...lol
Volcan of Dragonfire chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
; Personally, I don't really support the Felix/Sheba pairing even THOUGH it makes sense...but this was good! *looks around for Ivan* I hope he doesn't get jealous...
Eriko Myoujin chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
HORRAY! Felix/Sheba! _ There's not nearly enough of those two on ... *sighs* And I just adore that coupling to pieces...

*applause* That was amazing... absolutely perfect. I think this is how it shoulda been in the game... _~
Spooky Muahaha chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
that was *sniff* so...soo*sniff sniff* beautiful *single tear* and sad!
Neriokili chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
THat story. WAA!

Marth: ? um, silver-wind?

oh, GREAT STORY I LOVED IT WITH ALL MY HEART!
Vestrwald chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Very interesting, Griffinkhan. And one chapter stories such as these are called one-shots or short-stories. Just giving off some more information. Very nice, although I have seen the 'hide who the girl loves' thing a little to often, but it fits in very well with the game text. Keep up the great work.