Reviews for Afterparty Lights
AngelaLove072101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2021
You did a fantastic job! I really enjoyed the progression of the story 3 it was very fun to read!
bk201fan chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
Damn this was good to read. The kiss moment was so innocent and genuine it totally looked like something they would do in the real story.
AshPli chapter 1 . 11/2/2019
This was fluffy and highly meaningful at the same time. I love fics where deku and uraraka talk about over working themselves as I feel that would be a problem to them.
DanDoubleL chapter 1 . 1/6/2019
Don't mind me, I'm just bawling my eyes out over this beautiful piece of literature because IT'S PERFECT.
KahunaLagoona chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
I've said this before, plenty of times. This is one of my favorite stories from you. One could just imagine the scene where they fall in love...
Aglae Ivanov chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
Oh God... So cute! I loved the kiss scene, they were so... themselves.
I like how Deku in your stories is like a perfect combination of a cute and handsome. Because he is, honestly... He is sweet but also brave and strong.
Other thing, I loved Bakugo and Kirishima XD Bakugo is so grumpy and Kirishima gives him the smile and laugh that he needs.
Good job. I'll continue reading your stories!
CheezeSandwichez chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
Awwwww~ :3
DevilTito chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Oh gosh, my heart! I love how you wrote the gradual development of their relationship :)
amisalad chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
gosh im in love woth your story!
upupdowndownleftrighta chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
omg this was so cute? and good? like it highlighted literally everything I love about these two dorks with how they both lift each other up and encourage one another and trust and just generally CARE for each other UGH. ITS SO GOOD AND THEYRE SO GOOD AND THIS IS SO GOOD AND THANK YOU FOR THIS
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
This was so beautiful! I loved it so much ! Ahhhhhh! -cries- ️️️️️
StormSurfer chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
fantastic story. adorable and comforting all at the same time:D
I would love to see a continuation of this where Izuku starts training Ochaco on diet, rest and exercising properly with her own American Dream training program and just watching both of them grow stronger and stronger with each other.

keep on writing awesome stuff and look forward to your next work!
Tsukiyama Samuel chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
Awww! It's so cute! I ship it so much!
Infernal Blaze chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
This was nicely .:)
Mikuta chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
Keep up ya good work ;) Very beautiful story!