Reviews for Some Kind of Friendly
Frodo's sister chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
How old was Sam in this story?
tolkieeen hobbittts chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Attention Fans of Tolkien hobbits. There are very few stories now that focuses on tolkien's hobbits (Frodo, Sam, etc) Instead there are lots of stories that have made up characters and the stories are focussed on them like Lilly, Alice, Shirley, etc. If anybody wants more tolkien hobbit stories without any Jills, or Ellen's, or toms in it. I suggest your write some. We are getting very few if any these days
marysue wannabee chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Ooh! Oh! Can I be a Mary Sue in your story. I am a perfectly beautiful and popular teanage girl who fell into middle earth. I became the most beautiful and popular female hobbit in the shire. All the hobbit males love and so do all the male dwarves male elves and men. I looovvveeeee Frodo. Nah that is too normal. I love Legolas because he is three foot taller than me and we look stupid together. By the way I would also like to be a tenth walker because I have perfect fighting skills even though I never took a single fighting lesson.
sfsfjfj chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
Good story. Incase anybody is interested. Bilbo adopted Frodo at the age of 21 which was the beginning of his adolescent years which means he was probably 12 in human years.
money hater chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I hate money.
SaradocCraver101 chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
I love it please update as soon as you can. _
Carrie Shadow chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
I'm really loving it!
Frodo's sister chapter 8 . 12/9/2005
Good story. Please continue.
Lil' Signing Angel chapter 8 . 5/24/2004
Very nice story. As a proud Sam-Fan, I would like to say that I love how you depicted him. You showed everyone with their best characteristics. Keep up the good work!
:~: Aoura Maiden :~:
SiddyQ chapter 8 . 9/21/2003
I love this story! Are you ever going to update! Please do SOON!
Melylott S. Banks chapter 8 . 9/7/2003
I love this story! I can't believe I missed this chapter when it was first posted. I love the bit about Frodo's eyes. So sweet. _ *steals little Elijah*
Bookworm2000 chapter 8 . 5/25/2003
Sorry I missed the last chapter. I was busy too! And I'm not surprised people think that you portray the hobbits very well. You do.

I like the hairbrushing tidbit. I've been reading Anchored too. I knew shock could kill someone, but I didn't think it could happen from seeing something happen. And I liked how you worked in how Sam discovered Lotho into Sam's trancelike musings.
shireling chapter 8 . 5/23/2003
OOh I love Hobbit fluff!

Lovely story

Helen
hmsgirl chapter 8 . 5/19/2003
How sweet and cute!

LOVE the description of Frodo's eyes. They're just so...cool, for lack of a better word.

Poor Sam! stuck in shock. So glad he got out of it.

Can't wait until chapter 9. Post it quickly!
Michelle Frodo chapter 8 . 5/19/2003
So sweet! What more can I say? I always used to love having my hair brushed as a kid, but as I'm 16, no one does it for me anymore!

Can you really die from shock? I never knew that. Guess you learn something new everyday.

And it was so sad when Sam thought he was dreaming, and that Frodo was dead, and that he wasn't really brushing his hair. It was one of those aw moments!

Thank for answering my question on what Sam was doing in the rain, it did worry me slightly, but now I know he was just getting into usual Sam mischief, I don't mind.

And little Elijah playing sward fights! I want one! (though how my mother would react if I told her I want a little Elijah is anyones guess!)

Keep updating (I'll review when I can. Bothersome exams)

xMichelle Frodox