Reviews for A Savior's Miracle
Emilee Amethyst chapter 13 . 9/17
Wow, it was a good idea to split this up. So much happened from many different perspectives. A lot to take in but you did it well.
PopPotter777 chapter 13 . 9/16
is it Yen Sid from Kingdom Hearts? that's the only chinese dude i know of that would have magic and be really old. im still a bit confused why Mei & her family need Emma to rebuild the Nightingale - does have something to do with why her grandfather is so sick?
Grace chapter 13 . 9/14
Aw poor Emma
Lacorra chapter 13 . 9/14
SO brilliant! So blood Brilliant!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 12 . 9/8
I like the different way this chapter was done. I was wondering if the guys were actually sailing or if it was a cover. A lot of questions but I'm looking forward to hopefully some answers next Chapter, especially with the way this is left off.
Grace chapter 12 . 9/6
This story is so good! More more more! I like long chapters :D
PopPotter777 chapter 11 . 8/29
no worries mate! I kind of forgot what I wrote anyways
I thought all the clues you put in that chapter were about the nightingale (thank you Jesus for Google!)
now you've got me thinking - get what back? the nightingale? the song? does the grandfather know something we don't? How does he know Emma is the Savior? Is he sick because the nightingale is missing or gone? Why did Emma's dream change from the mechanical bird to a real one?
Look forward to the next chapter very much!
Lacorra chapter 11 . 8/28
I am sorry I am terrible at reviewing, but I love this chapter so much!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 11 . 8/27
Migraines suck, Emma has my full sympathy. But I loved the moment with Snow and the song (Celtic Woman does it really well). And is Me I Ling one of the princesses from Mulan 2? Whenever I think I'm on to it you throw another twist in there. You keep us on our toes and I'm looking forward to next chapter.
Grace chapter 11 . 8/27
Oooooh interesting
Please update! I love this fic so much I showed all my oncer friends, even that one Swanfire shipper You are so creative and I can't wait to finally meet Mei and our tiny pirate or princess. I have an idea for a fic but I want to share it with you, cause I would LOVE to see you do it. What if, while they were still in the Enchanted Forest and Snow was pregnant for the first time, Killian actually got his revenge? It goes like this : Hook gets his hands on the dagger, kills Rumple, and becomes the Dark One. Hook steals Regina's magic, and thus disables the Dark Curse. When David hears of activity at the Dark One castle, he goes to check it out and gets attacked by a wolf, then held captive in the castle, injured. This story runs along the lines of Beauty and the Beast, btw. The badass Princess Emma goes to save him, and swaps her freedom for his. As Killian is the Dark one, it's basically Rumbelle, just cooler, and without the betrayal and jerkfaceness of Rumple. It also involves Robin as Lumiere, Regina as that feather duster girl, Granny as Ms. Potts, Ruby as hooks pet wolf, and chip as a cup. Obvi. If you are interested or just think this is cool, please email me at . Thanks! - Spitfiretheawesomest
64thVanSull chapter 10 . 8/15
It's a shame that Violet won't be Henry's wife or the mother of Lucy in the next season.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 10 . 8/13
I like that Killian was at the station to talk to Violet with the connection and understanding. And it was sweet when Henry hugged after telling everyone else. Lol of course food was back on his mind almost immediately. And the friendship between Snow and Zelena is really coming along. It was nice to hear that she no longer blames Emma for speeding up the pregnancy and Snow has forgiven her for taking Neal.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 9 . 8/6
It was interesting to have Violet talk to Zelena, or at least try to. How many times is she gonna get interrupted? It was good though and I really liked everyone working together to comfort Emma, especially Snow since she's her mom. I can't imagine how bad that has to hurt but worse things could've happened I guess.
Lacorra chapter 9 . 8/5
Such a great chapter! I read it all the time.. I am so not great at reviewing though, usually I am reading at work or on my phone, so it makes it harder... This story is great!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »