Reviews for Hearing the Nightingale's Song
Hope you can update soon! Great plot :)
PopPotter777 chapter 17 . 2/2
I actually have an account on here but fogot my password weeks ago! Should easy enough to reset it and get back in
You still need a checker right? If you dont, its fine but if you do, im still available!
Very happy to see you back with new chapters!
Who was the boy that Shen was hitting?
I hope Emma is alright!
PopPotter777 chapter 17 . 2/2
Got my password changed! Now you can message me if you still need a checker!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 16 . 1/10
Nice to see another update, that's a bummer what happened to your notes. I think it still turned out well. And I'm looking forward to the next one.
PopPotter777 chapter 16 . 1/9
I am available! For the grammar proof reading that is.
Wonderful to have you back here! Happy Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year!
paupaupi chapter 16 . 1/9
I'm glad you're back because i really like this story :)
So happy this is back! Thank you:)
PopPotter777 chapter 15 . 10/18/2017
Good chapter! Interesting about the Savior/Dragon Warrior
Yes, that second story is sad! Very very sad! Read it once & cried like a baby so good job on that. It takes a lot to make me cry but you did it!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 15 . 10/19/2017
Cool how you're adding in Kung Fu Panda and Emma as a dragon warrior.
Elizabethhdawnn chapter 15 . 10/18/2017
I'm excited to see where you take this kung fu plot line. Though I would like to see more about Emma's pregnancy and CaptainSwan together. Can't wait until the next chapter!
paupaupi chapter 15 . 10/18/2017
I like that Emma finally told Killian about the dreams.
I hope she can talk to Mei soon, leting her know she wants to help them.
paupaupi chapter 14 . 10/4/2017
I'm really liking this story, I want to see more of Emma and Wugui together. I hope Emma feel confortable enough soon to talk about her dreams with Killian, she need to trust him.
Lacorra chapter 14 . 10/4/2017
I just love this story!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 13 . 9/17/2017
Wow, it was a good idea to split this up. So much happened from many different perspectives. A lot to take in but you did it well.
PopPotter777 chapter 13 . 9/16/2017
is it Yen Sid from Kingdom Hearts? that's the only chinese dude i know of that would have magic and be really old. im still a bit confused why Mei & her family need Emma to rebuild the Nightingale - does have something to do with why her grandfather is so sick?