Reviews for Hearing the Nightingale's Song
I really like the body and baby thing at the beginning
Keep the body and baby thing! I love the body and baby thing! I quite enjoy the rest of the story too :)
PopPotter777 chapter 19 . 7/11
You did NOT just leave a giant cliffhanger after being silent for 5 months!
Still following this but you gotta post at least one more chapter before you leave again! Please?
You got me curious who is the wolf & what that guy was doing in the forest
Is he part of Shen's group? Is this Lang fellow also?
Emilee Amethyst chapter 19 . 7/11
Thanks for the update. I liked seeing the happy moment of the baby kicking. Also good to see what's going on with Henry. Is it weird that I think it's kind of funny with him in trouble? He's such a good kid and now that he's busted for something is a change. As for the baby body thing, I think the facts are cool. And you could always do a week # continued... I hadn't really thought about it until you mentioned it. Good luck with the rest of your writing.
Update soon please!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 18 . 4/18
I really enjoyed the guys bachelor party on the Jolly Roger. I would never be brave enough but something like that sounds cool and I love that Emma and Henry did it too. Also the girls night was very interesting too. I wonder when Henry will have a chance to talk though.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 17 . 4/18
Wow you put a lot into the backstory and history of this. It's very interesting to have Emma with Robin and Zelena. I like it though. Zelena is a great villain but I like it when she's better for her daughter.
A True Oncer chapter 3 . 3/25
Great chapter!
A True Oncer chapter 2 . 3/25
I just rediscovered this story! I love it!
paupaupi chapter 18 . 3/23
I'm happy for this update, i was missing this story. I'm worried about Emma. And I wonder what is gonna do Henry now that he knows everythig.
Yay an update! Emma doesn't sound too at Robin's treatment. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter to see how the plot develops!
Hope you can update soon! Great plot :)
PopPotter777 chapter 17 . 2/2
I actually have an account on here but fogot my password weeks ago! Should easy enough to reset it and get back in
You still need a checker right? If you dont, its fine but if you do, im still available!
Very happy to see you back with new chapters!
Who was the boy that Shen was hitting?
I hope Emma is alright!
PopPotter777 chapter 17 . 2/2
Got my password changed! Now you can message me if you still need a checker!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 16 . 1/10
Nice to see another update, that's a bummer what happened to your notes. I think it still turned out well. And I'm looking forward to the next one.