Reviews for Growing Legacy
IrishNewton chapter 3 . 1/15
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 3 . 1/14
HOLY GOAT NIPPLES!

I just finished the previous story and LOVED it, and can't wait to read more. Do you have any idea how long it will be or an update schedule?
I’m all for Cedric again but I’d love to see Josh as the champion instead of Harry. It would be great to see Harry shine as a friend and a leader of his school. But don’t kill Josh, please!
daled73 chapter 3 . 1/8
I don't think there is a anti-meson's chance in the universe that it will be anyone but Harry fropm GR. And Cedric to otherwise preserve canon in Hogwarts. Hoping to see an update as soone as you are able.
SuzanneN chapter 3 . 1/6
Happy New Year! Hope you are feeling better after your accident.
I've finally had time to read your whole story again (Fixing Past Mistakes) and this one again.
And I really love the story. My hope would be Harry as Grand Riviere's champion but it is in the end your choice.

My wish for this new year is a lot more chapters (and soon! :p) of one of my favorite stories!
So please update!
TheWhoLockedSupernaturalist chapter 3 . 1/2
I really love this alteration of the universe- it has redeemed Severus Snape for me in a way I didn't think could happen, and has the added bonus of pointing out everything that I've ever noticed is wrong with the magical UK! Harry is amazing as well, especially with Luna. I hope you're feeling better after your accident!
What a rotten place to stop. Also, as host school, wouldn’t Grand Riviere’s champion be announced next, with Hogwarts last? Lastly, I am sorry for your accident and wish you a full and speedy recovery. That said, your updates are already slower than molasses in January. Probably due to writing so many at once. (Too many irons in the fire?) But there’s nothing I can do.
Blj.14 chapter 2 . 1/2
Just one small nitpick about the time difference, Scotland is ahead of St. Lucia, so ten pm would be five pm in St. Lucia.
Pennieyoung chapter 3 . 1/2
Another great story from you, I am looking forward to the next chapter:)

P.S I hope all is well with you:)
Lgam chapter 3 . 12/31/2017
I am enjoying your story. I am glad that you continue d your original story. Looking forward to an update.
mythrica chapter 3 . 12/31/2017
still love the story and look forward to your next chapter. Don't like to guess but i'm a big don't kill the hogwart's champion kinda gal. Probably because when well written I am too involved in the characters. I hope things are looking up for you.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 3 . 12/29/2017
I truly want to know their triwizard tonament
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2017
This story is enjoyable. I hope your recovery goes well.
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
MotherBear chapter 3 . 12/24/2017
TEASE! I'll admit I just skimmed this chap will read through again later