Reviews for In Charge
MisteryMaster56 chapter 1 . 4/26
PS: You should make a below zero version of this story.
MisteryMaster56 chapter 28 . 4/26
OK, i am done with the story, and i have to say that i really like it.

The idea was creative and unique and i have to say that you have a good eye. I never noticed that Ampeels where inquisitive.
I also liked that fact that you made it realistic to the real world, while also staying true to the game.
This story was very enjoyable with chapters of a decent length.
I have no bad criticism, even if i would try.

10/10
MisteryMaster56 chapter 1 . 4/24
I know a good story when i see one, and this is one of those.

Great job.
BlazerBug chapter 8 . 4/16
I couldn't find that reinforced dive suit to save my life and I had to beat the game without it
Random dude chapter 28 . 4/14
I know it's been years since you published this, and it's possible it's something you only think about late at night when random thoughts pop in and out of your head, but I have to say, this is amazing. If you were and author, and hell, for all I know you might be, I'd buy every one of your books. Thank you for this amazing story.
TheOmniWriter chapter 21 . 4/6
I wonder how Volara would react to the mod that brings the adult Gargantuan Leviathan back to life...
Bubbles906 chapter 1 . 3/29
I know I’m about three years too late, and you probably won’t see this, Coincidencless, but this was honestly one of the absolute best stories on here. It followed the lore quite nicely, and your writing. Oh, your weighting. Absolutely magnificent. The character development was perfect, and Volara was a delight to read! If you do see this, I encourage you to keep writing! I’ll definitely read if you do.
Amazing book,
-Bubbles906
lol xd chapter 1 . 3/8
dunno if u remember me.,., i read this a while back and i did reviews like this! lol xd lol xd
I keep coming back to read this over and over again. By far my favorite subnautica fic.
Some guy555 chapter 28 . 2/4
Near the end I was thinking about this, and that Volara is a type of hermaphrodite that can change genders. When Ampeels lay their eggs, one of them will switch into a male (in this case Volara) in order to fertilize the eggs.
This is why Volara left out 'her' eggs for the blighters to eat, because she toke Ohmaron's eggs in order for 'her' have children. So Varien is basically the stepfather of his so-called 'kids'.
cricket chirps chapter 28 . 1/13
. . . wut? Huh? How the crap is he their 'father'. Please explain lol
or maybe I am just blind. going to reread now.
DarkMadness12 chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
Hey coincidenceless I just finished your "In Charge" subnautica story and I was wondering if you could do a Below Zero story? Because this story is amazing, the characters, the interactions, everything! So I thought it would be cool if you could do a Below Zero story.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/24/2020
IT'S KARRA ASSHOLE NOT cararrrr
Kestrel chapter 1 . 6/16/2020
You should do a story about the warpers before they were turned into machines.
KeibetsuSeitoshi chapter 28 . 6/10/2020
Fantastic! it was great, really very exciting and emotional, tension and joy at times. a work of art if you ask me. A next relaxing part without much trouble I would like to. Go deeper into the relationship they have and I will not say that it is without foundation or that it does not make sense, due to the circumstances and the relationship they formed, how they ended I was touched. Really and truly beautiful. (If there is something difficult to understand, in my defense I will say that the Google translator makes you wish hahahaha, in case it is interesting I am Uruguayan and I love your story) :3