Reviews for In Charge
Guest chapter 21 . 1/30/2018
Oof is that internal bleeding I smell?
Delais Starlight chapter 27 . 1/30/2018
Not sure if this is the end or not but if it is it was an excellent story. Thanks for the effort you put into it.
TheBirdNerd chapter 4 . 1/30/2018
ARRGH GOSH DARN IT!
I had the same idea but you beat me to it! XD
But with a different creature of course...
willwam22 chapter 27 . 1/30/2018
neat story.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/30/2018
I haven’t been this captivated by a story in a very long time. Good job with your writing and I hope to see more
Shinkicker chapter 27 . 1/30/2018
Very nice, you could pretty much end it there if you wanted too. Still want to see Volara meet an Emperor though, lol. And more humans show up.
avidanApostle chapter 27 . 1/29/2018
[Stunned silence. Eventually, a single slow clap. With the spell broken, the audience erupts into thunderous applause.]

In case I haven’t made myself clear, I liked your ending. There are, however, a couple of things I would have liked to see:

•Given Volara’s fear of the “soul conglomerate” and all the time you spent building it up, I was sure that the inevitable confrontation was going to be AMAZING. Instead, I have to be honest, it was just disappointing.
•There are now three different intelligent species on 4546. Furthermore, the Ampeels seem to view the Sea Emperors as gods. If THAT isn’t a setup for some interesting interactions, I don’t know what is.

On the other hand, I don’t think that making it longer would have actually added anything. You COULD, if you were so inspired, write a sequel about the arrival of the next humans on 4546, but without the carar, you’d have to think of some other threat to drive the plot. Overall, though, it’s a fantastic story that deserves every bit of praise it gets.
C0rrupt3dSpy chapter 27 . 1/29/2018
welp, guess its ending time soon huh. at least its a happy one
Derpidot chapter 27 . 1/29/2018
so, it took me a while to get to the most recent chapters, (my phone shuts itself off a lot), but i loved every chapter. its well written, easy to visualise, and your characters are wonderful. im so glad i found thus story.
Delais Starlight chapter 7 . 1/29/2018
I'm seven chapters in now and still loving the story! Keep up the good work please!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/29/2018
Is there going to be one more chapter,like a prologue or something?
Anhonestcritic chapter 27 . 1/29/2018
Is this the end? I legitimately cannot tell. It sorta seems like you set up another arc with Altera (possibly) coming to 4546B. While I honestly hope it’s not the end, if it is then I accept it.
The-pomftato932 chapter 27 . 1/29/2018
So, that's the ending, I guess.

I anticipate a rousing epilogue! :D
Avorion chapter 27 . 1/29/2018
I have a suggestion! Could we see the reaction of the Mongolians to this message?
PcgeekmanMC chapter 27 . 1/29/2018
Good thing you had us stay cause I was gonna be pissed if we left and good chapter as always and nice loophole with the Mongolians
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »