Reviews for In Charge
Guest chapter 28 . 6/24/2020
IT'S KARRA ASSHOLE NOT cararrrr
Kestrel chapter 1 . 6/16/2020
You should do a story about the warpers before they were turned into machines.
KeibetsuSeitoshi chapter 28 . 6/10/2020
Fantastic! it was great, really very exciting and emotional, tension and joy at times. a work of art if you ask me. A next relaxing part without much trouble I would like to. Go deeper into the relationship they have and I will not say that it is without foundation or that it does not make sense, due to the circumstances and the relationship they formed, how they ended I was touched. Really and truly beautiful. (If there is something difficult to understand, in my defense I will say that the Google translator makes you wish hahahaha, in case it is interesting I am Uruguayan and I love your story) :3
ishygddt456 chapter 28 . 5/25/2020
Decided to give this a read after having just finished Subnautica myself. Didn't really think you could do much with the game story wise, but you proved me wrong. Great read, thanks for writing this.
Subnauticaiscool chapter 8 . 5/18/2020
Very good so far!
Wendi chapter 28 . 5/18/2020
Hello! I love reading this book! Its a large twist on the normal narrative of Subnautica and even helped me find certain wrecks/ precursor bases! I was curious if I could maybe help bring this story to Wattpad? I'll make sure to credit you and if you have a profile there I'll link it, I feel there would be a good reception if you decided to post it there yourself.
If not then thank you for the interesting take on Amp-Eels!
ydkcv n chapter 6 . 4/21/2020
mnbj,ghfkgyderu6jkcv,.bh/n
m. wara chapter 28 . 4/19/2020
damn. I absolutel this story. I could not get my hands off of my laptop as I read. The way you could make something as gigantic and alien-looking as an Ampeel feel so sweet is unbelievable.
lovedalton chapter 28 . 4/1/2020
Awesome story needs sequel about what happens when other humans come for him
TeslaRivera chapter 28 . 2/21/2020
I just finished this story in two days. wow. I'd first like to applaud your depiction of first contact with an alien species. that was very well done and displayed a great understanding of xenophile mentality. more importantly, both your main characters came off as "human". I never once thought that what was happening was being done just to move the plot along. even the action scenes came across as realistic. very well done. loved every bit of this story.
The Atlantean King chapter 28 . 2/15/2020
Best love story I ever read.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2019
This has been one of the best stories I have ever read
ghosty chapter 28 . 11/25/2019
so no one loves the ghost leviathan?
ThatOneGuy chapter 28 . 11/19/2019
I love how the best Subnautica story is shipping the MC with a sea monster, and not even the Sea Emperor, the giant electric eel. This is just...the concept alone deserves a reward.
aperson chapter 1 . 11/14/2019