Reviews for In Charge
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
I am that guest but hopefully with a account
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
More please a lot more just read all of it and it was great I hope this story isn't abandoned it amazing
dragn982 chapter 3 . 7/10/2017
I just picked up Subnautica recently and the notification of your new story piqued my interest. It's an interesting idea and I'm looking forward to the interaction between Varien and Volara. I don't have any complaints and nothing stands out to me as needing fixing. I'm enjoying your work, keep it up please.
Shinkicker chapter 5 . 7/9/2017
Well the virus is progressing... Next chapter from the eels PoV? When she said come back I was amusingly thing she was telling him to move in. Wonder what he could get her as a gift, food or something else, something shiny.
Shinkicker chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
Oh, curious first contact. I'm guessing Volara can't go to the surface at all then due to the pressure difference? She's near the bloodvine down off the grand reef? Well at least there re no Reapers down there... my spawn and first base is on these pillars oto the north(?) side of the safe shallows on the edge of the grassy plain, not too far from the frost of the aurora and the shroom forests, and there are like 5 Reapers there. Subnautica scares me, I'm terrified of the ocean so I get the willies when I go deep and reading about Varien driving into the dark creeps me out, lol. Wouldn't be too bad if the Cyclops could fire torpedoes that could kill Reapers. I'm curious though, how smart of the Emperor, or the Dragon, will they be a factor? I guess the Emperor will be because of the cure?
hekatt chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
ohh abotger great ch looking foward to see how many if any survivors survive
Shinkicker chapter 2 . 6/29/2017
Did Volara just kill Silvia?
Shinkicker chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
I never knew it existed in the Natural Selection universe, I didn't think the games were connected at all and had never seen any connection, lol.
hekatt chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
amazing stuff!
A Mage's Apprentice chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
Hmm, this story is pretty good so far, and it's only the first chapter! You've got me 'hooked' onto it already! (Please forgive my poor attempt at a pun)

Also, I could try Beta-ing for you, but I don't think I'll be able to meet your level of skill at writing. I have plenty of time for it though, so there's that.
LordApocolypse-End of Days chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
I'm very interested to see where you'll go with this. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for updates.
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27