Reviews for Humanity's Children
Reasonable man chapter 5 . 5/20
Very interesting fic. I will keep following it. I hope you will be updating soon.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 5 . 4/13
Before the Geth and before the Krogans start going on a rampage. Hmm... this changes the Council's and the galaxy's reaction to the Children of Humanity.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 4/13
Thule of Blood Ravens? Are they also kleptomaniacs?
amerdism chapter 5 . 3/21
Awesome story, when's the next chapter going up, I hope to see more soon.
Spartastic 4 chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
Please don mot drop this. This is a vwey intereting tale
Jeremy Harper chapter 5 . 10/25/2017
This is a very good story, and I hope you get the chance to continue this. I like the world-building you've put into the post-14th Machine War Earth very much, and I'm very interested in seeing how things play out between YoRHa, the krogans, and the Citadel STG team.
Lawbringer chapter 5 . 10/15/2017
Hmmmm... I like it so far... I hope to see more!
HybridmakerV2 chapter 5 . 10/5/2017
Interesting so far.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 5 . 9/27/2017
A crossover I never knew I needed. I hope it's still in progress.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
Great Chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2017
Mingwall9 here, new favorite game and characters keeping to the world you are provided while still adding that spark making me want to see where you will take this. However I do have a correction for you '...216st and 612nd...' whenever you need to put the abbreviation after the number take the last sound of the actual numbers -Two hundred sixTEEN/six hundred tweLVE Two Hundred Sixteenth/ Six Hundred Twelfth
Think of it like an announcer at a city sized marathon; "in six hundred second place""in one hundred ninety third place""in four hundred fiftieth place" and so on. If any others slip through I'll let you know
shadow chapter 5 . 8/5/2017
I liked the chapter!1
Fortune chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
Excellent story! Can't wait to see how first contact plays out. No distracting issues in Grammar or format, keep up the good work!
Imperial warlord chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Interesting story.
Artyom-Dreizehn chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
I hope they had a very complex coding to their systems that only Android are capable of hacking themselves rather than the Council Aliens, hardwired and more as years they have progressed trying to outwit themselves with minor oppositions. They are AI and has a thousand years to develop. Council cyber warfare, data processing and coding is less develop due to stagnation(also adding this is pre-rebellion krogan) and had VI(lol). they lack the Military doctrine of Humans(mechanized warfare and carrier-type vessel implement) and Turians(Hi-level infantry cohesion, implementation and discipline). Pls let this fic be a way for the Council not be a douche towards synthetics, are the Quarians already there? Thumbs up!