Reviews for Humanity's Children
Zaru chapter 3 . 8/6/2021
Must say. Definitely like this over the other story. Gets right to the meat of things.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2021
Shame this is dead.
DemDazer chapter 5 . 7/17/2021
I have already forgot what this story is about, and it has long been dead. So I'll just delete this from Follow
Earl of Jubilation chapter 5 . 6/14/2019
It would be great to post the rest of the chapters from sb and sv to here.
Junior VB chapter 5 . 1/5/2019
No está mal.
Not bad.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 1/5/2019
Interesante idea.
Interesting idea.
IZINA015 chapter 5 . 10/11/2018
So far it seems like a really good story. The premise is interesting, structure is good and I haven't seen any grammatical mistakes. All in all a great start for a long ride. I'll be waiting for more!
Dim95 chapter 5 . 10/3/2018
you could do a pairing with 4s and A2
Dim95 chapter 1 . 9/19/2018
Could you update the story, please? Also, you could make a romantic relationship with 9S and 2B, it would be very interesting for an android to become pregnant.
Reasonable man chapter 5 . 5/20/2018
Very interesting fic. I will keep following it. I hope you will be updating soon.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 5 . 4/13/2018
Before the Geth and before the Krogans start going on a rampage. Hmm... this changes the Council's and the galaxy's reaction to the Children of Humanity.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 4/13/2018
Thule of Blood Ravens? Are they also kleptomaniacs?
amerdism chapter 5 . 3/21/2018
Awesome story, when's the next chapter going up, I hope to see more soon.
Spartastic 4 chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
Please don mot drop this. This is a vwey intereting tale
Jeremy Harper chapter 5 . 10/25/2017
This is a very good story, and I hope you get the chance to continue this. I like the world-building you've put into the post-14th Machine War Earth very much, and I'm very interested in seeing how things play out between YoRHa, the krogans, and the Citadel STG team.