Reviews for Dangerous Game
JenDamn chapter 1 . 4/21
I liked this. I hope you continue it
Haley Earthstone chapter 1 . 4/12
I would love to see more of this. It's good.
Blistful2006 chapter 1 . 2/19
Interesting I would love for you to continue this story. I don't get as many Victoria/Bella stories that I like enough. I do hope you continue. I would love to see the Cullen's reaction to this for sure.
Night3603 chapter 1 . 2/5
Yuuuuuummmmmyyyyy! I'd say this is good enough as is, but certainly does leave more that you could do. I've always loved your stories so anything continue is always good in my book. Maybe a two shot? This then them running into the Cullens later, getting their reaction. Should be fun. Have a chance to paint the Cullens in a bad light (not that they are bad people but they clearly did something monstrous. Might as well leave a baby in a basket on the side of a street while they're at it.)
sara-nadia chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
please update i love it
Renekeana123 chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
I like this i would like to hear more
Sassy Gay Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
please make this is more than a one shot
kissedbyarose13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
noooo way can thus be a one shot o.o
Ima trouper chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Please continue I love ur chapter but would love to read it as it blossomed into a great story
Smile chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Awesome. I'd like to see this become a complete story.
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Interesting start? but I like it
mestela320 chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Awesome story please continue there is not enough stories of this pairing. I love Victoria and would like to see her get her revenge.
Pbird chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Bud don't the last thing your readers want is another story. Your stories are great and i'm looking forward to reading more of them.
Silo666 chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
I can not wait see more of this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Please make more submissivie bella story