Reviews for BR(OK)EN
Take proper rest may! Btw, which month r u in rn?
That’s alright if u don’t update. First ur baby, then comes everything else :)
God bless
Jessica chapter 10 . 8/27
OMG SO SORRY FOR TROUBLING U... CONGRATS MOMMA TO BE! take ur time...
May god bless u and ur family
monkeybaby chapter 10 . 8/22
Congratulations!
Congratulations ! I wish you all the beat for your family, take care of yourself
elgeyer chapter 10 . 8/19
Omg congrats! That's such exciting news! I have missed this story and Emmy so much and its good to hear that you're doing well now!
Jenmm31 chapter 10 . 8/19
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I’m glad you are feeling better. Sending lots of positive vibes your way! We’ll be here for whenever you come back :)
megfurtado chapter 10 . 8/19
Congrats on the baby.
wwsa1995 chapter 10 . 8/19
congratulations for your baby, and don't worry i'll totally wait for when you can uptade again and i belive so will the rest of your readers
Liveyourdaydream chapter 10 . 8/19
When you're ready to update, I'll be here waiting to read it. No rush
WonderLoki chapter 10 . 8/18
OH MY CHUCK! CONGRATULATIONS! That's wonderful news!
Judging. All Day Every Day chapter 10 . 8/18
Congratulations on the baby. I love babies they are such a gift to have though I dont have any of my own I am surrounded by them through my sisters and aunts. I hope you start to feel even better. please take your time, as long as you dont give up on this story neither than I. I will continue to wait for the next glorious chapter.
CONGRATULATIONS
Shamrocker1980 chapter 10 . 8/18
Congrats!
rita.matias98 chapter 10 . 8/18
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you!
death-becomes-her3 chapter 10 . 8/18
Omg! Congratulations! I love babies, I don’t have any of my own but I do have nieces and nephews and I adore all of them they are so much fun you are in for a wild ride! Have fun and focus of your baby! Time flies with them, I look at my fist nephews who is about to go into kindergarten and this that’s not right he was born like a couple of months ago but it’s true! So enjoy sending lots of joy and well wishes your way! ️