Reviews for BR(OK)EN
sjwmaw chapter 3 . 11/14
Yay! I can’t wait for the update! So glad that you are able to start writing again. Have also just been on Wattpad and read the faded story. Love it so far-are you planning to keep on with that one? Hope so! Welcome back!
Otakugirl1996 chapter 3 . 11/14
Hey I'm so glad to see you're back i hope you update soon i can't wait to read more of this awesome fic
Jaytayw chapter 3 . 11/14
YAYYYY! I’m so glad you’re back I’m in loveeeeee with this story and your writing:))) I’ve been rereading the first 2 parts over and over since this one went on hiatus haha
JimtheFish14 chapter 1 . 11/8
Was re-reading this and why are you on Hiatus? If you don't wanna go into specifics that's ok! I still love this series and I can't wait till you can get back to it!
basilbeast chapter 2 . 10/20
I DID NOT KNOW YOU STARTED THIS. Gosh I love this story. And to Emmy deserves to be mad at Dean, and I want her to just rip into him and get it all out...is that bad? Haha I love their relationship but she needs it and he deserves it. And why is this on hiatus? You don’t have to say, I’m just curious. Please update soooooon!
Loving your stories! You are a gifted writer and I hope you return soon! That being said I love the parts where Dean is very nurturing with Emmy like when she was sick. It's a side we don't always get to see. But whatever you write I will read. :)
annabethnotannie chapter 2 . 8/29
I cannot stress this enough. This book is so brilliant I can't even put it into words. I love how Emmy actually matures and learns from her experiences instead of some fanfiction where they make the sister completely innocent and absolutely ignorant to the fact that if she goes frolicking into a danger zone, she won't be frolicking out. And the fact that she isn't bad dads at the age of four really helps make this more realistic because people don't know about death and murder in the womb. I also really love the plot line! It is so amazing and well thought out with just enough plot twists for it to be understandable and just enough cliffhangers for me to tear out my hair. So basically, it is such an awesome fanfic and I hope you continue this series until the show actually ends!
monkeybaby chapter 2 . 8/25
Awesome!
Mezita chapter 2 . 8/21
Since that I started the first story and didn't stop reading! U have an amazing way to right, I can feel everything she feels and the complexity of Emmy character is just blowing my mind! I want the story to get already on the twelfth season and see the evolution of Emmy. I think that this way of her creating her own independence is the right way to go cause in the end Sammy will go away with Ruby, so she needs to get a though personality. Sorry if I wrote so much! Is just that I love Ur story and Emmy! See u soon.
Cass chapter 1 . 8/5
So I'm not big on reviewing but I've read all your stories with Emmy and I seriously hope you continue with them. Being a fan of SPN and knowing how the show goes; sometimes the stories with OC's are a little bland but I'm really liking yours with the younger sister and twist on the Yellow Eyes demon deal with their mother as it opens up so much more twists and turns for your story. I'm honestly looking forward to reading more, especially as the seasons progress in your series (I want to see how you have Emmy and Castiel interact. I have a feeling I'll find it somewhat humorous) Anyways I hope you continue the awesome work and I look forward to reading more on your SPN: Emmy series.

x Cass
Hipster97 chapter 2 . 7/20
Hey love these stories! When do you update? Like every other week or something?
megfurtado chapter 2 . 7/16
My heart is breaking for Emmy. I can see there is going to be a lot of strained on her relationship with Dean. I love their relationship. Please update ASAP. I also love the idea of Emmy asking about sex and how the boys especially Dean react to having to give her the talk and when Emmy gets her period. It's gonna break their hearts especially Deans when they start to realize that she's not going to be a little girl anymore especially when Dean is going to hell
Shamrocker1980 chapter 2 . 7/14
Wow just got caught up! Really powerful! Please update soon!
Can you do a scene with Emmy asking about sex? It's really funny how you make the brothers react when her baby sister asks about stuff like that. Also, in the near future, will you do Emmy getting her period? I loveee your stories!
Irelandlover chapter 2 . 7/12
I'm kind of living for Emmy ignoring them and being sassy. Dean totally took away all her stuff and grounded her for so she'd have to talk to them. But idk, I'm super petty.