Reviews for Raising Snape
good story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2019
Someone needs to inform Remus Lupin that when you apologize for something, you are supposed to stop doing it.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/10/2019
It actually made me emotional
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2019
A flapjack in the UK is an treat made from oats and honey/golden syurp. What they are having are pancakes and are not really eaten at breakfast.
mo.millan chapter 20 . 5/19/2019
I've cried in this chapter. You are a excelent writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2019
amazing!
Dude chapter 26 . 2/17/2019
This is awesome I can’t find the second book to the sequel tho
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2018
So far, this story has been fantastic! The writing is very, very good, and I can’t stop myself from reading more! You’ve nailed down each character perfectly, especially Ron. I can really hear his voice in the dialogue.

Well done!
Erimenthe chapter 13 . 6/6/2018
I love this one. Molly really got to him, maybe more than anyone else yet.
Erimenthe chapter 8 . 6/6/2018
That was pretty cool of Ron to sit and talk with Severus. I like the Weasley treatment lol.
Erimenthe chapter 2 . 6/6/2018
What a wonderful way to start this new relationship with Severus. Not necessarily easing his concerns completely but at least giving him a set of rules and knowing what to expect as well as laying out what punishments will and will not be used for the most part. Something that an abused child needs to know and can judge if it's true as time goes on to build trust.
BlueMoon007 chapter 22 . 5/23/2018
Who knew George was really that brilliant
BlueMoon007 chapter 20 . 5/23/2018
What a horrible choice Prof Snape put into Harrys hands.
BlueMoon007 chapter 7 . 5/22/2018
Some bed time story. Haha
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
Well, at least McGonagall regrets enabling Snape's torturers (not to mention the Headmaster, who apparently delighted in it).

But I love Snape de-aged stories, and will put this one in the C2 for them.