Reviews for Liquid Sample
sorry but this just isnt the Alex Mercer, this is a weird emotional little boy and it creeps me out, this just aint for me i rpefer the "real" Alex Mercer, that guy has potential for awesome this thing? no.
ThePhantomFanfics chapter 24 . 9/24
Oh man beens so long since I read this chapter hope you’re not dead mate
Chryseum chapter 9 . 9/20
This chapter is the epitome of what I dislike about FoZ... The majority of powerfully and older people are either antagonistic to the protagonists cause like Karen who hates everyone who isn't a perfect robot for her to order around like she is god or they are downright evil like Wardes who has no qualms about mind controlling Louise for her use as a weapon and has no close relationships and dedicates his life to the 'Holy' cause that he is not stupid enough to believe is actually Holy and so all he really wants is to rape kill and pillage his way through the world like a stereotypical villain.
AlphaSierra93 chapter 24 . 9/13
Hey, love the story, hope you aren't dead.
Me encanta esta historia .
Necesito más , me encanta como escribes Owo .
Esperaré con ansias el siguiente capítulo.
I hope the next chapter comes soon
Flamingp0tat0 chapter 24 . 7/23
This is actually a pretty decent fic. Shame its abandoned though.
Jason123456 chapter 24 . 7/19
Really like this story hope you continue it soon.
BaddieDZ2 chapter 24 . 7/16
Can't wait for this to never be finished
BaddieDZ2 chapter 9 . 7/16
Oh boy, more shit written "drama".
AlphaKenny1 chapter 24 . 7/11
Another great story left for dead.
voran.razar chapter 22 . 6/10
I need jojo reference. It make everything better.
voran.razar chapter 21 . 6/10
Лол. Напишу по Русски.
В двадцать пятой главе отпишитесь что странный (bizarre) парень написал комент по-русски.
Я вообще учу Английский читая фанфики на нем.

Lol. I'll write it in Russian.
In the twenty-fifth chapter you can write - that a strange (bizarre) guy wrote a comment in Russian.
I generally learn English by reading fan fiction on it.
Abyssal Angel chapter 24 . 5/27
Finally! Finally she's acting like a real ruler, despite the irony of it coming now. That adviser of hers had far too much influence on her to be anything more than a figurehead. It's about time she finally starts taking some of her responsibilities into her own hands, instead of leaving it up to him.
ThePhantomFanfics chapter 21 . 5/22
Let me explain you if you get the Fanfiction app in your phone or tablet you can translate the whole text from english to Spanish Etc...