Reviews for Liquid Sample
RandoFox chapter 23 . 12/2
I hope to see more, it's a good story.
intata chapter 23 . 11/24
Finally I can get some sleep.

I need more chapters, and I realize this impedes my health, but you've given me a drug, and I fear I've become addicted.
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 23 . 11/7
Yes! What a great story. I couldn't put it down, and read through it all in one all-night sitting. :)
some good stuff right here.
bear3003 chapter 23 . 10/28
Well I this is really nice piece of work. I just hope you will continue writing this.
FriggleBerry chapter 23 . 10/14
This was amazing holy shit
FriggleBerry chapter 7 . 10/14
Usually never read this fandom but when you stuff a cold gruff character into a usually much happier setting it almost always end of interesting
Outgund chapter 23 . 10/14
Great story, really original
gracias, excelente trabajo.
Minxiboo chapter 23 . 10/8
This was really good, and I was glad to read it
Draco Oblivion chapter 22 . 9/17
Damn, first Alex and next a void mage. Henrietta certainly knows how to pick her few friends. Kudos to the Zerbst on their opportunistic strike and success also.
Draco Oblivion chapter 20 . 9/17
"I have you," Alex replied. "In this room. With me."
I think I love you x'D

Really, this was just awesome. Henrietta being all noble, Alex being as abrasive as he possibly could without outright violence, the Cardinal being a patronising stick in the mud. Just have to hope the emperor dies here I guess. Maybe Joana can rise as the next and maintain her close friendship with Tristain. Maybe Alex could prove his point by then going off to eat Reconquista...
Draco Oblivion chapter 19 . 9/17
Haha, Alex wasn't at his most diplomatic here. Hopefully the civil war'll make that easily forgotten.
Draco Oblivion chapter 15 . 9/17
Yay, Henrietta gets to learn of Alex's work! Also like the detail of the rifled musket deal.
Draco Oblivion chapter 14 . 9/17
Wow, looks like he's making a mess. At least he's effective and moving quickly?