Reviews for Liquid Sample
NeoNazo356 chapter 19 . 7/12
Henrietta's internal snippet about women in Alex's world wearing pants was well-written, and got a smile out of me that there's Continuity over such a small detail.
As for the way the dialogue went and the big plan was revealed... a FITTING prelude to the civil war that was about to take place. The "equal under him" part I could very clearly visualize, and I can easily see why the other princes would go to war over this.
I'm glad I got caught up, and am eager to see just how badly things go south before they start heading north again.
NeoNazo356 chapter 18 . 7/12
The way you dewscribed Emperor Albrecht painted a VERY clear picture of what he was like. You did a great job in making it easy to visualize him, especially since the Anime fails to cover this topic. As for his plan to make it wait two months, while it IS understandable he wouldn't want to be known as the emperor who "fled into marriage", one would think it'd be better to accelerate his timetable. Either he's reaching out to catch too many rabbits, or he's truly confident that his contingent can protect Henrietta until that point.
After all, two months IS a long time.
NeoNazo356 chapter 17 . 7/12
The elaboration about airships was well-written, and the imagined VISUALS of Sky Pirates diving off their ships and busting open Windstones to slow their fall is something I've never seen done, and you've done it quite well.
While it seems like Alex missed the party, I can't help but wonder if he'll be on the ground WAITING for them in an empty camp.
You know. Because he killed everyone who stayed behind in the event he missed the quote/unquote "ships".
NeoNazo356 chapter 16 . 7/12
Getting caught up with this story. LOVE how he infiltrated the fortress through ye olde sewer. Him coming UP through ye olde crapper was also quite funny to read as well. That's definitely a mechanic that would've made the games more-entertaining; not that there was anything wrong with the then-current formula.
why the fuck did you make alex gay? at least warn us beforehand.
SavvySaint chapter 1 . 6/24
I know nothing of Zero but this is pretty awesome
I wasted my life chapter 19 . 6/23
Nice to see it's not another 'FoZ canon but with no Saito protagonist'.
grimlock0418 chapter 19 . 6/18
update this please i beg of you
Hds chapter 19 . 6/12
We need an update.
thetyrant67 chapter 12 . 6/1
Poor Ingemar, he had no idea he pissed off a viral monster known for making well-trained soldiers shit in their pants back in Manhattan. He's very lucky to be alive.
thetyrant67 chapter 4 . 6/1
Damn Henrietta, that's a real killer line.
thetyrant67 chapter 2 . 5/31
The rewrite is so much better. In fact, it's impressive that this version is on a different level.
Some Guy In An Ambulance chapter 11 . 5/29
The ending of this chapter had me giggling like a madman. Love to see Alex go beast mode from time to time. I think I'd also like to see him use some of his stealth capabilities to assassinate someone too. That could be fun. Maybe tunnel underground, use his infrared vision, and spear someone with a spike arm, or appear as a servant, and use poison or even a lover to get close. Alex's tool set has so many applications.

I almost expected him to consume the mage this chapter and unlock some of the mystical mysteries.
Shady21639 chapter 1 . 5/26
Did you drop this story? It would be such a shame if you did, since I enjoyed reading every chapter you posted. Hope you are just having a bit of writer's block.
Imaginationburstingout chapter 19 . 5/25