Reviews for Liquid Sample
Prince Sheogorath chapter 19 . 2/21
I would really like to see alex using a devastator in the middle of the enemy army.
Belby chapter 19 . 2/15
Hello just to say , your fanfictions are all amazing but i do have a question , will you one day go back to writing those condemned ?
SOO glad i came across this story
, its worth it...
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 2/8
fyi, water doesn't hurt Mercer, he just sinks cause he's heav6
bookcoda chapter 19 . 2/6
Seems rather creative to largely ignore Louise uniqueness has a value all its own when it comes to fanfiction. The writing is also decent so their is that.
chucklestheewok chapter 19 . 1/31
Patriota1993 chapter 19 . 1/31
I love this story
Stone-coldRose chapter 19 . 1/29
I remember reading this years ago and I was very confused on the date posted but that's what I get for not reading the first author's note. I think it's a lot smoother and easier to follow than last time (I have zero knowledge of the familiar of zero), and I'm enjoying reading it a lot!
fascinating, Alex Mercer before he embraced becoming a monster
Commander Blunt chapter 19 . 1/23
Nice ch. Didnt expect that to be honest though i shoupd be expecting that by now. I like how you have alex off doing his own thing still. Those abilities if his would be a walking nightmare to contend against. It would be intersting to see how future enemies will to comvat him. As alwats thanks for the effort and time.
king Quinn The Last Heir chapter 19 . 1/19
Sucks to be rebel germanis
Rey Paloma chapter 19 . 1/19
It's rare to see such an original FoZ fanfic. Not only that, but it's good. I hope this story continues to a proper conclusion.
thebake chapter 19 . 1/17
Great chapter, please continue updating!
ronlol2 chapter 19 . 1/17
Gooo alex butcher them all!
xbox432 chapter 19 . 1/17
Impressive entrance as always Alex. :D And now we're gonna get to see some interesting political decisions, like if Henrietta will still marry the Emperor now that he's in a civil war of his own. It does kinda negate the reason Tristania wanted to ally with Germania in the first place.