Reviews for Liquid Sample
MythicalDemonGod chapter 24 . 1/29
Thanks for the chapter~ it was great. I'd love to see more.
MythicalDemonGod chapter 21 . 1/29
Thanks for the chapter~ Though it might be a little late, to answer your question on why there might be a Spanish comment on an English Fanfic, I believe the answer was rather simple. It's probably they used a translator like Google Translate on the website to read this Fanfic, then forgot as it had been translated and posted a comment in their native language. It might also be because they wanted to make a comment but couldn't be bothered to go online to get a translator for it, or because they speak both languages and got them mixed up, perhaps writing in a language they are more used to.
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 24 . 8/28/2023
I just stumbled upon this and I must say it's excellent! Thank you for sharing this!
Backpack Bandit chapter 12 . 8/10/2023
It’s been nearly a decade since I’ve played Prototype and Prototype 2, and *god* does it feel good to see Alex back in action again
bob115 chapter 24 . 7/19/2023
I had been thinking about this story lately, and came back and reread it. Its just as excellent as I remembered. I hope you've been well, and to maybe see you again here in the future!
Meiflower chapter 23 . 4/13/2023
Ah Henrietta there is an easy fix, have Alex walk around not looking like a human 3
Guest chapter 24 . 3/28/2023
Really wish that we could see an update to this fic, but if that is not the case, I hope the author stopped because they moved on with life rather then something bad happening to them. Have fun with life people, and make sure you live in a way that leaves you with no regrets.
Vulviingah chapter 10 . 12/3/2022
Alex has the potential to destroy the Reconquista from the insides out due to his... Unique abilities and the fact that they have NADA in the way of fending off a Artificial Bio-Super Weapon (even Blackwatch was unable to stop/kill Alex, the best they could do is simply slow him down).
SirPoseidon chapter 24 . 10/24/2022
Oof, this fic is in the graveyard. Damn shame too, it’s really good. We can only a hope a future sequel announcement for FoZ will wake the author. :(

Also, the guest below me is a coward for leaving a guest review and deserves to be BONKed. Go back to your curated tentacle smut, degenerate.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/9/2022
Damn, it looks like this fic is never going to be finished, because I really wanted to see Alex fuck Henrietta's brains out with his tentacles. Fuck Wales or whatever his name was, Henrietta would have forgotten all about him after Alex lovingly filled all of her holes with his biomass. The bodyguard/royal pairing will never get old.
mst3ktoo chapter 24 . 5/14/2022
Sad endings I'll be watching
mst3ktoo chapter 23 . 5/14/2022
Queen Mother needs a good slap
mst3ktoo chapter 22 . 5/14/2022
Albrecht won't like that...wonder how many will need killing to discourage him
mst3ktoo chapter 21 . 5/14/2022
Yo quiero Taco Bell
mst3ktoo chapter 20 . 5/14/2022
Can imagine the gossip If he killed 150 K army...