Reviews for Narcissa Militant
I know okay chapter 10 . 6/8/2019
I hope she can destroy him and keep him from coming back.
I know okay chapter 9 . 6/8/2019
Nice plan, but I would think that they would have to come up with a new first task since it's supposed to be a magically binding contract.
I know okay chapter 8 . 6/8/2019
How is she going to get Harry out of that one?
I know okay chapter 7 . 6/8/2019
I'm not sure if I want to cheer Narcissa on or be terrified of her. A little bit of both, maybe. I'm glad she killed Crouch, junior since we all know what a problem he became. Now I wonder who will take his place.
LovesDragons chapter 40 . 6/7/2019
Aurors wrapped up with a bow on top, nice!
babyvfan chapter 40 . 6/7/2019
I'm really curious about Narcissa's childhood and what it was like growing up in the Blacks' 's funny to me how the house raised 2 strong, reckless, cunningn sisters but one went to serve the Dark lord while the other decided to do her own thing. I'm wondering if we'll see Bellatrix soon. I'm also wondering if we'll see Andy
Tetradical chapter 40 . 6/6/2019
Awesome!
Martisz chapter 40 . 6/6/2019
"The man just made himself look weaker and weaker, as if it was Narcissa's idea and not his that she was here.
Which it was, but he shouldn't advertise it. Truly, the man was too honest to survive as Minister." It's sad that honesty isn't a good quality in this case. On the other hand it's more about admitting to be easily influenced - at least that's how it may look, after all Narcissa is "just" a concerned mother.
"Holland Bulstrode, who had hired Narcissa years ago to get rid of an inconvenient secret. It remained the only half-Kneazle assassination Narcissa had ever performed." xD I wonder why she took such job and if Bulstrode knew who she was hiring.
"Even the Blacks, somewhat to Narcissa's surprise, but then she had learned that the Gaunts had practiced sibling marriage. That was a line too far. The Blacks considered cousin marriage the height of good taste in public. You should only fuck your brother or sister under the sheets at night, with the lights off" The things one do to keep the bloodline pure.
"They had chosen to lead with the ileast/i interesting blackmail she'd dug up or bought about each Wizengamot member and high Ministry official and decided to release today." I love her reaction.
"Scrimgeour would find them later in his office, covered in silver and green wrapping paper and with a bow occupying each mouth." Very elegant.
RavenclawGryffindor35 chapter 40 . 6/6/2019
Great chapter! I look forward to the next!
I know okay chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
I like the way this panned out better than the books.
I know okay chapter 5 . 6/4/2019
I hope she can do something about Pettigrew even if Sirius thinks it's impossible.
I know okay chapter 4 . 6/4/2019
I'm glad someone is being rational. Yes, I really think it's a great idea to have a werewolf teaching a school full of children. *rolls eyes* That's like saying I'm going to let this serial killer knowingly teach at a school, but it's okay because he's not in his right mind and doesn't mean to kill anyone normally. Um... What?
I know okay chapter 3 . 6/4/2019
Well, that was an interesting way to get rid of the diary and Lockhart both.
I know okay chapter 2 . 6/4/2019
Well, now. I wonder if she's going to kill everyone in his life she sees as a threat.
I know okay chapter 1 . 6/4/2019
Well, that's interesting. Never seen her as an assassin.
1,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »