Reviews for Narcissa Militant
Tetradical chapter 39 . 5/29/2019
Awesome!
glenn1970 chapter 39 . 5/27/2019
What a wonderful story! Love the plot, it a true work of art :-)

Thanks,
Layne
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 39 . 5/27/2019
Great work! Keep it up and please update soon!
Dontreallyknowtbh chapter 39 . 5/24/2019
Incredible so far! Can’t wait for the next update
Ilamay chapter 39 . 5/19/2019
OMG! Love her so much! Thanks for writing it. )
Guest chapter 39 . 5/5/2019
Such a great story. Cynical, funny, clever and always entertaining. Great job!
RockIll chapter 39 . 5/2/2019
A magnificent story. Very worthy of praise. I look forward to reading more
Martisz chapter 39 . 5/1/2019
"And that was nearly the truth. Narcissa's activities to take down the Ministry didn't require her presence in Scrimgeour's office, after all." and she wouldn't be suffering it if she didn't have to. She has much more interesting things to do.
"In truth, the resentment would congeal and turn against Scrimgeour, for being the one who was wasting Wizengamot time—as they would see it—with this investigation when Moody had already been arrested." If he wants to quicken his fall, she wouldn't stop him.
I didn't expect Lucius to be Narcissa's candidate.
"She hadn't joined in some of the nonsense the Slytherins had had about declaring for Voldemort in the face of all common sense. On the other hand, neither had she done anything that would show she was indisputably on Draco's, or Harry's, side." Smart girl.
I like Harry's description of Lucius as a teacher.
I love Narcissa's plans and how she presents them.
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 39 . 4/30/2019
Ooo Lucy is working at Hogwarts
babyvfan chapter 39 . 4/29/2019
Of all people to take over as the DADA teacher, Lucius never crossed my mind. I was thinking it would be Snape-and now that I think about it, where has Snape been? We haven't seen/heard a peek of him since forever but another fantastic chapter
Stephan Grundy chapter 39 . 4/29/2019
One of the most enjoyable and well done HP AU stories I've read in a long, long time. I do hope you'll continue; I'm quite keen to find out what happens next.
Go, go, Mama Bear!
Stephan Grundy chapter 23 . 4/29/2019
Plot thickening nicely here...and clearly Minerva is a little brighter than her predecessor: why *didn't* Dumbledore have the sense to make DADA a revolving one-year contract and get qualified lecturers willing to take a prestigious temp job?
Stephan Grundy chapter 20 . 4/29/2019
This story is just getting better and better. Nice to see Minerva really coming into her own as Headmistress, too.
Stephan Grundy chapter 4 . 4/29/2019
This story just gets better and better - definitely one of those, "I should go to bed, but just one more chapter, I have to see what happens next" stories. Good writing, good with all the characters, and I just *love* your Narcissa. First time I've ever felt even the teeniest empathy with Lucius; I'd have married her in a heartbeat myself.
Stephan Grundy chapter 3 . 4/29/2019
I really like this. Narcissa's personality got a bit short-changed in the original, if you ask me - I hadn't quite envisioned her potential depths as including "spy/assassin", but it works and you're pulling it off nicely!
1,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »