Reviews for Narcissa Militant
she is brighter chapter 44 . 11/7/2020
This story was fantastic! I’ve always believed Narcissa to be a badass!
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 11/2/2020
It's been fun watching super powered Narcissa, but if Snape lets up on Harry, he'll have some 'splainin' to do to the Dark Lord when he finally comes back.

But oh well, she's rather like Albus in considering people expendable except for those she loves.
Guest chapter 44 . 11/1/2020
This story was amazing, and I've honestly never read a story written like this one!
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 10/31/2020
Oh, yes, I imagine that Narcissa is going to have some little chats with people and probably find out what really happened a lot sooner than in canon.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 10/28/2020
Yes, Lucius has just enough brains to choose the path that will let him keep his wife, his son, and his life.

I look forward to seeing how Narcissa deal with Riddle, though.
thryl18s chapter 39 . 10/26/2020
harry calling Lucius father is really weird omg ahahahah
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 10/23/2020
Of course, Sirius did try to feed Snape to a werewolf, which should indicate *something* about his character, but since he did it to a half-blood, Narcissa probably doesn't think that was a problem.

But cool beans on the Mama Bear act!

Of course, if Lupin eats Snape for reals, he'll get an Order of Merlin, we all know that.
Kushka chapter 44 . 10/20/2020
Good story
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 10/18/2020
I meant to say in my last review, I hope this is not a story where Snape is evil, My bad. And i was surprised to hear that Dumbledore is dead in this one (no wonder Harry is no longer at the Dursleys).

I do hope Draco gets to be a character someday. Why is she not training him along with Harry?

Of course, the question needs to be asked why Sirius didn't escape earlier to look after Harry himself, but sadly, nobody is going to ask it.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 10/18/2020
Well, the Harry that Narcissa is caring for would not dick off in class and pull some of the crap that canon Harry actually did, so Snape wouldn't be roasting Harry as much in this AU as he would be in canon. But I know, little details like that aren't important as is the Awesomeness of Narcissa.

But of course in this AU McGonagall never sent Harry out to the Forbidden Forest, right? (hope this is a Snape is Evil type story).

And remember, Remus is going to be ok with Sirius invading the school and nearly stabbing Ron since he knew how Sirius was getting in. But he's nice to Harry, so that minor detail won't be important either, I suppose.
thryl18s chapter 21 . 10/17/2020
HARRY CALLING HER MUM OMG IM SOFT RIGHT NOW DONT TOUCH MEEEEE
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 10/16/2020
Ah, yes, young grasshopper, you will learn...

But not the way Gildylocks did. Harry is much more sensible.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 10/11/2020
Yup, Gildylocks is toast. French toast. Serves him right...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/7/2020
I find this version of Narcissa delightful! (In the Gilligan's Island universe, my version of Lovey is a trained assassin who was supposed to take out her target, but married him instead).

And I suspect a risen Voldemort is not going to like what happens when he threatens Draco. Nope, not a bit.
DelphiBlack chapter 6 . 9/17/2020