Reviews for Narcissa Militant
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 34 . 12/14/2018
Ofcourse they are worried
Ilamay chapter 34 . 12/10/2018
Awesome! Love it! Who will retaliated first Moody or Voldemort. Or will any of the Malfoys strike first? Thanks for writing it. :)
ktmyldy28 chapter 34 . 12/9/2018
I love Narcissa!
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 34 . 12/3/2018
Sweet!

Great work! Keep it up and please update soon!
yukino76 chapter 34 . 12/1/2018
Good update thanks
Guest chapter 34 . 12/1/2018
I rarely enjoyed reading a story so much. Well written, fast paced, action packed, steady updates... can't ask for more. Well done!
babyvfan chapter 34 . 12/1/2018
It warmed my heart seeing how much they care for their mother. And once again my heart sings with how much of a badass Narcissa is
Martisz chapter 34 . 11/30/2018
"One could not rush perfection." Sje would know.
Rituals Narcissa uses are always beautiful.
"Narcissa sighed. Sometimes she wondered why her body and her blood could not simply do as her will commanded them." I love this woman
The breakfast scene is such a wonderful thing. Narcissa is all calm and relaxed, while the rest of the teachers are too shocked but what she's telling them.
I like how Harry and Draco showed their love.
slytherinsal chapter 34 . 11/30/2018
Hmm maybe the boys should debate Moody and ask if he is prepared to show his left arm and to answer to his affiliations under veritaserum
LovesDragons chapter 34 . 11/29/2018
Excellent! Narcissa's spellwork was intriguing, it seems to rely so much on mental power/imaging along with will in ways I hadn't thought of.
Ilamay chapter 33 . 11/18/2018
She is so awesome! Love it. Like that the boys are learning from her. Thanks for writing it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2018
Amazing. I Love it.
NaNaChan95 chapter 33 . 11/17/2018
That must've been really fucking painful. Will Lucius's arm be okay?
babyvfan chapter 33 . 11/17/2018
Just so I'm clear, we're in sixth year yes? I wasn't sure. For a split moment, I was confused. But what I'm confused about is this chapter. What else can I say, Lomaneeren? Another job well-done. Every time you update this story, i get so damn happy and just wanna dance because I love ti so much. I was initially wondering what you had planned for 6th year aka the drarry story, where we see the tension greatly growing and Draco caught in the middle of what he has to do and his fear, but I see you. I see what you're doing. Encouraging for Draco to figure things out on his own.
Ella chapter 12 . 11/16/2018
Using children as weapons of war, manipulating their naïve minds in making them believe they're doing their cause a favor. Method of terrorists/guerillas all over the world. Cannon fodder. Dumbledore's perversion/manipulations know no bound. And the HP books makes it like it's a normal thing, a good thing. One wonder if JKR thinks the same. Or underestimates the fact that she gave some kids' ideas of becoming "Heroes" in the worst possible way. By sacrificing themselves like Harry and his friends.

That said, I really enjoyed this story and your black humour. Your Narcissa is some scary woman! She fights dirty for those she loves and she does it with class! At last an adult that takes the matter in its own hands with some reluctant -Very afraid of her wrath mainly, poor things- allies. Atta girl!
Great job!