Reviews for Narcissa Militant
Honoria Granger chapter 44 . 9/12/2020
What an astounding piece of work. I binged on it for a day and a night! Creative, brilliant, almost immaculate in grammar and punctuation. You show a brand-new Narcissa who is just amazing. An incredible story. Thank you for this extraordinary read.
BlueAzaleah chapter 1 . 8/6/2020
“...trying to force Narcissa into the mold of the ‘perfect’ Black daughter.”
Did anyone else read “Natasha” and “Black Widow” instead?
Janina Sotelo chapter 44 . 8/5/2020
Me fascinó esta historia... muchas gracias por subirla y felicidades por tan buena fanfic.. besos
Matt chapter 44 . 8/2/2020
This was one of your better stories, in my opinion. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Miss Purpette chapter 44 . 7/29/2020
Brilliant story! Original, empowering, wicked. I just love it. Thank you
michiru Gonzlez chapter 1 . 7/5/2020
wooo me encanta!

Narcissa es encantadora y me encanta que le de a Draco todo lo que quiera y aún más que cuide a Harry
PristinelyUngifted chapter 44 . 6/17/2020
Wonderful story.
hufflepuff7763 chapter 7 . 6/1/2020
Lucius is so kiiinnkky lol
hufflepuff7763 chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
Man I wish narcissA was my mom lol
Guest chapter 44 . 5/4/2020
just what i was looking for thank you!
Spannerspoon chapter 44 . 3/18/2020
Brilliant! I laughed out loud for 90% of the Narcissa/Lucius interactions!

Brilliantly written and throughly enjoyed!
Cheschire chapter 44 . 3/15/2020
CONGRATULATIONS! Your fiction is one of the most complete fictions on various levels that I've read! First of all, I was pissed to read always about sex and other teenage horny issues. Your fiction is so nice to see the scenes that are either innuendoed or not very detailed. Second point, an original story! I loved the concept! I don't know if there is another one like this one but yours was a breath of fresh air, an interesting story with another point of view. And a badass character! Narcissa is clearly a very cool character in your fiction. The third point, the plan, scheme, politics, manipulation! This kind of fiction is nice to read and yours is really great! Even if English is not my native language, I really enjoyed forcing myself to read it for hours. I could develop for hours passages that I loved but that's not the point. You did a great job! I wish I could read more of it! Bravo
Andy chapter 44 . 3/13/2020
This was great. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. There's rarely a story from Narcissa's POV and this did the job splendidly. Thank you for sharing your story.
Kyria Greene chapter 44 . 1/5/2020
Love this story more thanI can say.
FileName2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2020
Hello! You don't know me, but I'm a big fan of this story. I've read it several times. I love it so much, that I wanted to kind of do a spin-off of it, if you'd let me. The basic premise is that Narcissa has a powerful enemy, one that is dead set on messing up all her missions. The scary thing is, this enemy of hers is more powerful than she, for he has learned from her magic and discipline, and has adapted to it. If you want, you can PM me, and we can talk about it. Thank you for taking the time to listen to the ramblings of a bored fangirl.
1,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »