Reviews for Narcissa Militant
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 44 . 12/20/2019
I wasn’t sure how much I would like this when I saw it was not written from Harry’s POV, but I did enjoy it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2019
Furthermore, retired means retired.
Shadowsmisery chapter 4 . 12/6/2019
It’s well written and it’s adorable. I like that you have her training Harry. It means he can be Draco's Narcissa.
Shadowsmisery chapter 2 . 12/6/2019
You make me want 5 of Narcissa. Really well done by the way!
Shadowsmisery chapter 1 . 12/6/2019
When I picture Narcissa saying “I took control of his Phoenix and made it kill him” I picture her saying in the most casual “I’m just telling you I made cookies” tone.
Xierra099 chapter 26 . 11/21/2019
To be honest I half expected Draco to end up beaten to death by a magical sex toy. Guess I was wrong?
MimiTaylor chapter 44 . 11/21/2019
Another completely brilliant story with yet another thoroughly original twist. Lo, you are a treasure.
gindensmi chapter 44 . 10/24/2019
This was well done and so much fun!
NaNaChan95 chapter 44 . 10/22/2019
What a satisfying and empowering story. I hope to see more glimpses of assassin Narcissa in the future.
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 44 . 10/16/2019
cool :)
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 44 . 10/7/2019
Yayyy i finally finished this story. I love it sooo much. You showed a different side to cissy
Willowohwisp chapter 44 . 10/7/2019
awesome end! It was a terrific story, though of course a little more Drarry would have been nice. They were a side piece, obviously, but I feel like it would have been nice for Narcissa to watch them interact a little more at times.
LadySlytherpuff chapter 1 . 10/5/2019
Ahhh! I started reading this a while back but quit cause it wasn't finished yet and the exact moment i go to click on it it was updated and marked complete
fish525 chapter 44 . 10/2/2019
Wonderful story. I loved the witty and cunning Narcissa.
This an engaging and fun read.
iamtherealmaverick chapter 44 . 9/30/2019
I too am pleased. Thank you for your words!
1,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »