Reviews for Narcissa Militant
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 42 . 9/12/2019
RavenclawGryffindor35 chapter 42 . 9/11/2019
I hope Narcissa kicks Voldemort's butt soon. I enjoyed this chapter! I look forward to the next!
LovesDragons chapter 42 . 9/11/2019
"I find myself growing tired of Voldemort's presence in the world" I LOVE how casual that is, how collected and calm she is about the whole thing. And nice bit about Hannah Eagerly awaiting the rest!
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 6 . 9/11/2019
Nice my concerns about Draco resolved one chapter later. Hahaa I love the "usefull" remark at the end.
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 4 . 9/11/2019
Obviously, I'm loving this story. At this point I'm worried that Draco is going to be nothing but, a spoiled pretty face. My fingers are crossed that he shoes some personality or interests in something for his future. Like maybe he wants to be a healer, a cursebreaker, maybe his wicked smart (and do basically anything), or maybe he's the first person to find a form of pig that does fly, just something to make him far more than Luscius... or Lockheart
It has me so stressed! 。・・(_)・・。
Jostanos chapter 41 . 9/8/2019
Omake:

Narcissa hands the stone to Harry and nods her assent.
Harry turns the stone in his hands three times. He is not the only one that gasps when the shades of James and Lily Potter show up afterwards with grins on their faces.

"Oh, Prongslet. You've grown to be a wonderful young man with a family that, I admit, I wouldn't have chosen to be your new one. But I accept it for they have helped you grow into the powerful person taht you are today." "Harry. You are so loved, not only by us, but by your new family. Oh.. and Sirius? We don't blame you one bit for what happened that fateful night." "We blame that manipulative, senile fossil that runs/ran Hogwarts!"
realanonymouscinnamonroll chapter 6 . 9/3/2019
SHE'S A MOMMA BEAR
Martisz chapter 41 . 8/26/2019
This is a really interesting lesson, and it serves more than one purpose. I love it.
They might be winning and really close to destroying all the Horcruxes, but that's not a reason to stop being cautious. Narcissa knows it well.
"Calling it a shack was an insult to competently-built hovels everywhere." I love this sentence.
I like how well Narcissa and Sirius work together.
"Both her Occlumency and what it took for a piece of jewelry to impress her were stronger than the average." xD
I like that Draco was the one to destroy this Horcrux.
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 41 . 8/26/2019
Ilamay chapter 41 . 8/25/2019
OMG! Love them as family Narcissa and Sirius are so cool. )
I know okay chapter 41 . 8/23/2019
I'm so glad I saw an update for this story. It took me a few minutes to remember what this story was about and I'm still not sure I remember all of it. This is why I normally don't read things until they are finished, but I decided to go ahead since you are notorious for completing your work.
babyvfan chapter 41 . 8/22/2019
I swear I know I love this stories. It's definitely one of my favorite stories of yours, but I don't realize how much until I read a new update and just fall in love all over again. This was a great chapter as always
LovesDragons chapter 41 . 8/22/2019
Nice!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 41 . 8/22/2019
Looking forward for more
mooneysfate chapter 41 . 8/22/2019
i love narcissa in this story! i love how harry grows in this story also. it just a wonderful story! :)
1,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »