Reviews for Life Goes On
Gingerale chapter 1 . 9/5
Will we get another update?
I dig how temperamental Homura can be, it’s really realistic, at least from an American standpoint. I know Japanese culture less about individualism and more focused on the society, but there’s something about the honest of Homura’s outbursts that make her very endearing to me. Could also be that I have a weakness for tsundere characters.
jadasimone16 chapter 8 . 4/24
She's gonna get her heart broken by Akechi...
Azura De Martel chapter 8 . 4/24
Anothet great chapter, love it, Saber007-san.
foxchick1 chapter 8 . 4/24
I love this fic.
I really hope you update soon. I am enjoying your work so much! Hopefully some encouragement from a simple fan will provide some motivation. Pease~
foxchick1 chapter 7 . 12/25/2017
I love this fic.
jadasimone16 chapter 7 . 12/24/2017
Now we await the change of heart.
jadasimone16 chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
Please update, I like this story.
Eltyr chapter 6 . 8/17/2017
Such sweet Homura x Akechi fluff, i love it! Cool of you to sneak in the lyrics of one of my fav songs too; wonder if she'll also do life will change? That one never fails to get me pumped. Also it's cool that you're having the Phantoms train rather than instantly be good at fighting. I wonder why the Vlevet room's current "master" is intent on Homura meeting expectations? I doubt anyone but Morganna's master cares what happens to Crow. Looking forward to the next installment!
Anon chapter 6 . 8/17/2017
On the one hand, I'm nervous about what adding an extra member of the Phantom Thieves can do. On the other, I will admit that I find myself interested in Homura's character. This just begs the question, what does her role on the team entail? Is she meant to be a combination of Ryuji's brute strength and Ann's interrogation skills, or will she have a larger role that has yet to be revealed? I'm definitely interested, but I'm still feeling uneasy about this.
Eltyr chapter 5 . 8/16/2017
Yeah, makes sense that they'd need to actually practice with their weapons to get any good, especially in Anne's case: i'm sure whips are wicked difficult to use as a practical weapon.
Eltyr chapter 4 . 8/16/2017
OMG, Persona 4 Teddie cameo! rofl, excellent! Also, loving your Homura x Akechi writing and scenes; there's actual chemistry and banter, doesn't feel bolted-on or slapdash. Wondering how knowing Akira and Homura since childhood will affect Akechi's fate and outlook on life? Can't wait for the Kamoshida beat-down!
Eltyr chapter 3 . 8/16/2017
Again, you write the twins and their interactions with each other as brother and sister so well; it's really endearing!
foxchick1 chapter 6 . 8/16/2017