Reviews for Life Goes On
Crystalmoon39 chapter 8 . 7/10
I can understand her being mad at the father. I wonder if the mother's illness could be related to a 'psychotic breakdown'. Love the relationship with Goro!
Please don't leave us hanging? There are like no AkechixOC to be found.
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 8 . 10/17/2018
Sorry. I skipped most if this because it was TOO focused on Homura. Akira is her twin so they should get equal focus. Like I want to see who Akira hangs out with a bit more than Homura. I don't mind OC-centric stories when they integrate them into the main plot of the source material seamlessly, but that's not what this did. It felt like she was forced into the plot and overtook it.
Gingerale chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
Will we get another update?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/15/2018
I dig how temperamental Homura can be, it’s really realistic, at least from an American standpoint. I know Japanese culture less about individualism and more focused on the society, but there’s something about the honest of Homura’s outbursts that make her very endearing to me. Could also be that I have a weakness for tsundere characters.
jadasimone16 chapter 8 . 4/24/2018
She's gonna get her heart broken by Akechi...
Azura De Martel chapter 8 . 4/24/2018
Anothet great chapter, love it, Saber007-san.
foxchick1 chapter 8 . 4/24/2018
I love this fic.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/12/2018
I really hope you update soon. I am enjoying your work so much! Hopefully some encouragement from a simple fan will provide some motivation. Pease~
foxchick1 chapter 7 . 12/25/2017
I love this fic.
jadasimone16 chapter 7 . 12/24/2017
Now we await the change of heart.
jadasimone16 chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
Please update, I like this story.
Eltyr chapter 6 . 8/17/2017
Such sweet Homura x Akechi fluff, i love it! Cool of you to sneak in the lyrics of one of my fav songs too; wonder if she'll also do life will change? That one never fails to get me pumped. Also it's cool that you're having the Phantoms train rather than instantly be good at fighting. I wonder why the Vlevet room's current "master" is intent on Homura meeting expectations? I doubt anyone but Morganna's master cares what happens to Crow. Looking forward to the next installment!
Anon chapter 6 . 8/17/2017
On the one hand, I'm nervous about what adding an extra member of the Phantom Thieves can do. On the other, I will admit that I find myself interested in Homura's character. This just begs the question, what does her role on the team entail? Is she meant to be a combination of Ryuji's brute strength and Ann's interrogation skills, or will she have a larger role that has yet to be revealed? I'm definitely interested, but I'm still feeling uneasy about this.
Eltyr chapter 5 . 8/16/2017
Yeah, makes sense that they'd need to actually practice with their weapons to get any good, especially in Anne's case: i'm sure whips are wicked difficult to use as a practical weapon.