Reviews for Walking on edges of life
Daryl chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
I hope you continue your fic soon.
Billy Rose chapter 6 . 12/20/2004
darn, and here i was banking on cres having a change of heart

great fic
Ferae chapter 6 . 12/19/2003
:*(
Madd chapter 6 . 12/18/2003
wow! Your story rocks! Keep up the good work! can't wait to see what happens next!
rain chapter 6 . 12/18/2003
OH NO! i thought she was gonna be nice and help! but i guess if i was in Cres's shoes i would have done the same thing! i love how made this very interesting with Cres! im still very sad that emma might die! its bad enough she did on the real show..but pleez odnt let her on here! lol! im beggin u! but i think i already have a clue on how this is goning to end but i hope im wrong! keep up the great work! i love it soo far! love how u make shalimar do anything for emma even visit a old enemy! i cant wait for the next one! *looks at watch* damn thats a while to go! lol!
Shado-Fox chapter 6 . 12/18/2003
Yes! I like you're story! I wait for the fight between Cres and the Mutant X... and I hope finally she'll change her mind and help Emma to cure...
Please post the next chapter soon :)
rain chapter 5 . 12/8/2003
OMG YES! u updated! i mean finally someone does or updates their E/S story! u dont know how long i have waited!lol! i really love this story and yes i was confused but im sure its notihnt that u wont explain in your further chapters! and i would love it those two stories would intertwine! cuz theres a scarce of E/S! im really sad they killed emma too.. but somehow i have a feeling they are going to bring her back! idk how but im sure they will! keep up the great work!
ferae chapter 5 . 12/7/2003
OH MY! Suicial maniacs are we... lol. Can I update Onça's Dreams directly? More More More More. You have no more excuses. You have officially used up your excuse quota :P
wox-77 chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
wow i like the twists can't wait to read more update soon ;)
oh and please don't let emma die :(
delenn2210 chapter 4 . 9/7/2003
PLEASE DON'T LET HER DIE!

I know the crazy people on the show are doing away with Emma character, but don't you do the same... I hope you write the rest of this story soon.
I Forget chapter 4 . 7/14/2003
No! Please don't kill her off! Please, pretty please! I love this fic, please don't make her die! *Gets down on knees* Please!
realslimsanta chapter 4 . 6/9/2003
whoa! wait, you can't stop now!

you can't leave us hanging with THAT! that's MEAN...

please update soon! please?

BTW, great story :D!
Mutantgirl2 chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
hey Dark i love you stores My be next time you can put charger and me in one of your stores.
Kala Fett chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
Holy crap!
Emma0211 chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
holy cow! i never expected that! okay you update i will it's up to you! :)